Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
ak95

Midnight pack  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:53 pm

Rebecca made a soft noise and slid her tongue against his.

Sky nodded " I have been taking herbs.." She whispered, bucking against him

Keegan growled and slammed his three fingers deeply to see if that's what she craved
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:56 pm

Rowan increased the intensity more now... he focused wholy on the kiss

James purred already getting her into postion on her hands and kneeds "Then I am having you." "Now get ready so I can mate you wildly."

Saya cired out with pleasure and clamped at him.. that felt so good..she moaned happily "so good.."
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:04 pm

Rebecca held in a moan, kissing him back deeply

Sky found something to grip onto, spreading her legs wide and arched her back to the ground some for him.

Keegan became rough with his fingers again, nipping at herclit
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:10 pm

Rowan purred pulling back ot daringly nip her neck

that was all James needed ot see and he drove right into her pushing in giving only small pauses for her ot adjust.. he wanted ot be mating her good and hard

Saya cried out her hisp bucking.. she moaned shuddering and bucking her hips... this was one of the only times she wanted rough and really really wild.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:16 pm

Rebecca let out a small moan, arching her neck in submission.

Sky snarled out, bucking back against him.

Keegan purred, lapping lightly at her cream.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:21 pm

Rowan smiled at that.. he nuzzled her neck "lvoe this so much." he told her in a soft voice

James growled at her and nipped her back hard. he held her hips and pistoned into her

Saya shuddered dripping with cream...this was god Keegan had gotten so good at this.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:28 pm

Rebecca smiled and stroked his hair

Sky gripped the ground, her heat scent was now fully engulfed around them. Her wolf perked up, wondering if his wolf was itching to take his mate

Keegan sucked and licked at her clit softly, pistioning his fingers
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:35 pm

Rowan drew her close to him "i love you so much."

James's wolf was all for taking his mate on a wild erotic ride till she could take no more and he could not fit anymore of his seed inside her. he bucked ahrd into her rutting from the start

Saya mewed again her hips bucking hard.. she shuddered groaning her head back... and her body shuddering. this was nice.. so good. "So dam good." she told him getting closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:50 pm

Rebecca smiled " I love you more!" Se said

Sky growled and tightened her muscles to please him more. She dug her fingers into the dirt below them

Keegan felt her tighten slowly, thrusting his fingers deeper.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:53 pm

Rowan lauhed "no I love you most." he said answering from his heart

James swore and bucked more doing full hard thrusts

Saya shuddered arhcing and her hips bucking more and more wildly
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:57 pm

Rebecca shook her head " nope I think I love you most!"

Sky moaned his name, whispering things to him. She bucked her hips slightly, as much as his grip would let her

Keegan groaned and nipped her clit as her slammed in deep
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:06 am

Rowan siad "we will both be lucky then." he said in a clever answer

James loved hearing her voice like this and started to thrust his full length into her going over and over... taking her in a rapid rythum

Saya shuddered clamping and after a few more secret things he did to her.. she came
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 1:31 pm

Rebecca smiled and kisse him deeply then

Sky snarled and bit her lip as she let out a swear. She pressed her head to the ground then, panting hard

Keegan pulled his fingers out and lapped up her cream
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 1:40 pm

Rowan kissed her back happily

James groaned thrusting hard and long into her

Saya shuddered her hips bucking hard now... her mind imagiching his cock even more
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:10 pm

Rebecca gripped his hair softly as they kissed

Sky rocked hard back against him, tightening and on edge. Her muscles started to spasm, trying to get his knot forming

Keeganthrusted his tongue up into her to collect her cream
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:12 pm

Rowan slipped his hands lower.. cupping her for one of those rare times he just wnated more than he was going to let himself have

James groaned adn slammed deeper gorwing his knot at ones.. his wolf wanted ot mate her too take he rin all forms

Saya shuddered clampign and spiling. she shuddered half wanting to wrap her legs around his head so the would never pull from her core.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:20 pm

Rebecca blushed and kissed him deeply, wanting him to do what ever he pleased with er

Sky came as he was stretched, clamping around his member.

Keegan licked her clean and them some.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:25 pm

Rowan said "i want to touch you>" he told her in a husky voice

James nipped her more and bucked more and more... he swelled massivly

Saay shuddered panting and mewing.. she was limp with pleasured need.. she loved this.. yet her mind was of his cock pulsing inside her
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:36 pm

Rebecca blushed more " you already are.." She said teasingly.

Sky moaned loudly, bucked back so he got stuck deeper

Keegan was hard and aching for her. " time to return the favor.." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:38 pm

Rowan said "No I want to really touch you... kiss your body and have you wiht my mouth."

James suddenly shifted into his wolf and started rutting her... his wolf had taken over and was mating her his way now. He bit her shoulder

Saya shuddered "will need to lie down to servce you "She told him "my legs are shot."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:50 pm

Rebecca blushed deeper " let's take it slowly, if I'm comfortable with it.. Then you can.." She said softly

Sky gasped and struggled a bit, the feeling very strange. She cried out as he bit her shoulder, her walls though enjoyed the aggressive rut that his wolf was giving to her and clamped around him

Keegan nodded and laid back and let her do her work
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:52 pm

Rowan nodded "Then I need soem of you bare" he told her kising her neck

James's wolf bucked more pushing his knot into her and tkaign a hard rough pace

Saya wanted to just sink her core around his pulsing shaft but knew better adn instread put her mouth around him and sucked.. her hands moving skillfully. she was still leaking a little cream on the floor
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:01 pm

Rebecca smiled " well why don't we start with making out and you can get what ever part of me you eat bare

Sky growled, wanting to shift and started to do so, not knowing his wolf didn't want her to.

Keegan groaned and arched, bucking lightly
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:05 pm

Rowan nodded and kissed her hot and hard at once

James's wolf bit her shoulder hard in repremadn.. telling her he did not want that

Saya shuddered as she felt a pushe and sucked harder her head bobbined as he massaged the base of his shaft
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 3:11 pm

Rebecca slid her hands into his hair again and kissed him deeply

Sky gasped and growled, trying to get free. Her wolf was in control of her human none and got free from his bite first before pushing him off completely. She went to a corner and growled at him. He lr wolf was testing him, seeing if he was smart enough that he didn't have to use shear force to make her submit.

Keegan stroked her hair softly " so hot and wet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight pack
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next