Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House of Hell restarted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

House of Hell restarted Empty
PostSubject: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 2:54 pm

here is where we are going to restart this..

remember you start as you are dropped off at the house and you are not allowed to leave it... post period. Also you are by enlarge not good people.

so welcome to the House of Hell.. I hope you enjoy your... containment. Cross the leaders and you will regret it. try to leave and you will die..
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:47 pm

Sam stretched out as she laid in her bed, having arrive a few hours ago. She hadn't seen many people, but she had heard that there was a dom here that her pimp had sent her here for.

Peter had been here for weeks already and had made a deal with Lorian, he gets the girl he had been training if he protected him from certain people.

Ren twiddled with her lock picking set that she had hidden in her bag. She smirked to herself as she also picked up the watch that she had snagged from the man that dropped her off.

Lynn bit her lip as she was led up to the house that she had heard so many horrible things about. She slightly dug in her heels, she wasn't suppose to be here, she was not this type of person at all. The man leading her up pulled her along, dropping her off at the doorstep where one of the staff stood. " Welcome.." He said, looking her fragile state over " I can either drag you in here kicking and screaming and lots of people will notice you... or you can come quietly and you won't be.." She chose the latter and followed the man through the house and up the stairs to her room.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 3:13 pm

Lorian was already settled in his room. He had been here about the same time Peter had been. He had heard that both of the girls he had 'ordered' had just arrived. He smiled. This should be fun... for him and Peter. He would get to train up two girls.

Lily arrived nerviouly. She had a deep sense of doom and misery. She settled in her room which was next to Sam's and tried to set things up. But she was not sure what to do now.... just that she had to do something."

Gray looked up at the house feeling a blank sense that favored no real emotion. He heard the nifty little speech on the rules and hte like but paid them no real mind. So this would be home. he just headed to his room. He eyed Ren as he walked by. she intrested him some

Sally sighed. Stupid.. stupid stupid. Now here she was in this spot and she was stuck here. She borely waited her turn. Was told on what hte rules were and just yawned. This was boring. Well seems this was home not that she liked it. She slipped inside making no real problem.. but was already being marked by a few.

Jade sighed stupid family, stupid drugs, stupid jail...stupid new home. Well the cards had fallen and this time she had lost. She looked around deciding where the weaknesses were... and if escape was really not possible.
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Hell restarted
Page 1 of 1