Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The flip side of evil Gilgex and me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 3:46 pm

Mica had to pause to count to ten before she answered. She had quite mixed emotions. One she hated being imprisoned and trapped and was not happy about that at all. Two she actually liked where she lived and felt safe there. Three she was worried someone would hurt her or her father again and did not want that. Four Void was just doing his job so she should not get mad at him for doing it. Mixed emotions ran across her face. But she did not want anyone else to get hurt but she also hated being trapped where she could not feel some kind of nature. "Where were you thinking?" she said in an even voice. "And where are you going?" She did not like the friend thing for some reason but she was not sure why. She also did not like how Void seemed to be waiting for an answer as if he was not sure she would react well. She was trying to think it all out.

Sarah folded into her easily "hmm seems I was right when I told him that the likelihood of that happening was very small." So Cortana was not the type to share then. But she liked the hug. "Sides he seems to be falling for someone right now and I told him she might not like his attention being anywhere else but her. I bet he has not told her yet. He is kinda slow on this things or so I would guess. He just started really thinking after all.
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 4:17 pm

"A very secluded cabin in the woods it's in the middle of nowhere far away from the city. It also has a bomb shelter should you feel someone that's not me step onto that land to hide in. It has a phone with my number posted next to it I sorta made that area just in case my friend ever had me run a protection job. Heh guess I'm gonna be using it for personal matters instead," Void said. He hoped that golden nugget of good news would help Mica decide that this was the best.

"So wait she doesn't know about you? I mean your his boss," Cortana said.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 4:39 pm

Mica seemed to perk out a lot at that. That sounded much better than what she had been picturing. There would be nature around her which was good. She could not do well without a good deal of nature to tap into. She no longer was considering rebelling against the wish. "I think I can handle that much. With father too?" She said "don't want him to be alone and get hurt."

Sarah smiled "I think I met her but I am not sure she knows who I am. It was an interesting time we meet. He was mad thing but it seems he is quite fond of her. Void still has a bit to figure out before he ends up going all the way to confession and beyond."
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 5:10 pm

"Of course he could be used to hurt you he'd be safer with you. Plus he'll be able to protect you," Void said. He smiled glad that she was happier about his plan. "I'll get you enough groceries for a couple weeks as well. We should head there as soon as possible."

"Yeah it almost seems like he's a child," Cortana said.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 5:26 pm

Mica relaxed more. Good her father would be safe and so would she. Everything would be okay. She was going to not have problems going along with the plan right now not at all. "So um do I get to go home long enough to pack at least?"

Sarah laughed "far from that but he just started being sane again and I am not sure he has ever really fallen for someone besides fallen for them to the limit of carnal lust and physical satisfaction. But he Loves her and that is a whole different ball game." She looked at her with soft eyes "but I am sure you know that one already."
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 7:18 pm

"Yeah of course you get two hours to pack we shouldn't stick in one place for too long. At least not till we get to the safe house," Void said.

Cortana nodded her head just listening to what Sarah had to say. She kissed Sarah's neck softly relaxing into her.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 7:23 pm

Mica nodded "I think we can manage that." She strangely sounded almost eager. She wanted to see the wilderness not the tame woods that most places were now. She wanted to explore

her father shook her head "She sounds like her mother right now." was all he said.

Sarah shivered a little as she felt the kiss. her arms slipped around Cortana but this was nice.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 10:17 pm

Void smiled as he chuckled softly. "Tell me where you live so I can take us there... But, your dad may or may not respond well to being teleported so soon from just waking up." He rubbed his chin slightly in thought not sure if he should take the risk or not. "Well then again the worst that could happen is him getting knocked out."

Cortana chuckled enjoying the feeling of her body against Sarah's.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 11:42 pm

Mica was suddenly worried then she paused "The plant me says she can help keep him from suffering like that is he wears a plant." she pulled out a trimmed rose and twisted it into a pin "wear this father."

he sighed and but it on. "If it really helps me out."

Sarah was shiverign just a little from it. She had not guessed she would be that aware of Cortana.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 3:34 pm

"Great now that that's settled let's go," Void said. Then snapped his fingers creating a portal/doorway that lead to Mica's house. "Watch your step first ones a doozy."

Cortana soon fell asleep on Sarah leaning against her softly.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 3:59 pm

Mica nodded and slipped on though and started packing at once. She was moving like a fiend. Some boxes appeared to already be packed.

Her father moved to help out as well.

Sarah smiled enjoying this. "Seems I really did wear her out."
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 4:14 pm

Void didn't really know what to do so stayed out of the way, and sat on the sofa resting. As it took a lot of energy to get to the safe house as he'd put it on an axis point of several lay lines. Meaning weird stuff happened there all the time, but never anything dangerous. Not to mention was incredibly well hidden and dangerous to get to from outside on foot.

Cortana let out soft snoring sounds purring softly.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 6:30 pm

Mica and her father were packing like madman and women and it was going a lot of good. Soon they had everything that needed to be packed packed and stacked ready go go. "Think we are almost ready now."

Sarah smiled and cuddled with her. She relaxed for a bit then started doing more computer work.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 1:53 pm

"If that's everything you two will need I'll portal us there now," Void said smiling. He yawned out having gotten rather comfortable in his spot on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 8:47 pm

Mica nodded "I Think we are ready." She smiled at Void. She seemed quite eager and happy to do this for some odd reason. She was not sure why but she just was. She did not think this would be a bad thing at all.

Mica's dad smiled and watched them both. He was starting to read the signs.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 9:22 pm

Void created the portal Mica could clearly see a cozy looking log cabin one would see in a magazine. "I hope it's accommodating I built it while I was still insane... So there may or may not be trap doors to ball pits of doom,, he said rubbing the back of his head. "You know I should probably scope out the house before you two go in," he said then went through first. As he couldn't remember exactly all the weird things or deadly things he'd done to this place.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 12:22 pm

Mica said "Well at least it will be intresting. The insane you was more than a bit creative." She sounded pretty cheerful. "The energy of this place is amazing. The nature energy is quite high." She was quite fine with him going in first.

Mica's dad just watched them. He was not quite sure what to think of Void yet.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 9:57 pm

As soon as Void set foot on the front lawn a carnivorous plant snapped him up, and tried to eat him. Only to stop once it realized who he was. Instead like a loyal dog began to lick at his cheek. "It's good to see you too Oom. Please help my two guests with their bags," He said petting the plant. He then walked away as the plant reached in vines to grab Mica's and her father's luggage.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2014, 8:19 pm

Mica stared at the plant. She had never meet one like it. She wanted to meet it but was nervous too. I mean it did attack him first. But it seemed so cute now. So friendly. So overall she was confused.

Her father just wanted shaking his head a little.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 8:28 pm

The plant looked at Mica curiously it seemed attracted to her like a bee to pollen. It pulled away when it heard Void calling for it, and helped to point out the traps in the house. A few of its landmines that attracted it's attention, but with Mica and her father being known allies it wouldn't bring them harm to step on. The rest were animals especially a ten foot spider in the forest outskirts, and a giant thunderbird.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 3:46 pm

Mica looked around. She loved this place. "This is perfect we will be living here?" She seemed giddy as she looked around. She moved and felt at one with it all. "The power is so strong here." This was like a drug to her spirit she was in total bliss.

Mica's dad just laughed a little shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 9:50 pm

Void looked at Mica smiling as she looked so giddy to be here, and entered the log cabin. It was very cozy everything looked like it belonged in some sort of camping catalog. "I hope you'll both like it here," he said. Very happy to see a smile from Mica, but he really did need to head back to Sarah knowing that she needed him.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 4:31 pm

Mica grinned "i already do like it." She was soon getting settled in with her father and having a general good time. She was totally thrilled with all of this and was goign to have the time of her life.

Sarah smiled at her love and curled with her. She wondered when Void was going to check on her. She was trying to come up with the solution to the problem he had given her.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2014, 3:40 pm

Void smiled and kissed Mica's forehead it was meant to mark her as a friend to the rest of the defenses. "I'll be back before you know it," he said. Then opened opened portal to his warehouse with all his little toys. Then called Sarah when she answered he smiled at her readying one of his nicest toys. "So I'm at my warehouse how are you doing? Not gotten yourself killed I see," he said.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2014, 4:44 pm

Sarah smiled "No I have not gotten myself killed. I seem to have acquired a girlfriend though." Her voice was full on contentment. "Still working on your project. But with the limited gene pool I am worried you might have your kind either outbred too much or get way to inbred and go sterile. Also It will be tricky to get a female without severe problems."

Mica was busy settling in humming happily. She wondered where Void had gone but it did not bug her really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The flip side of evil Gilgex and me
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next