Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House of Hell restarted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

House of Hell restarted Empty
PostSubject: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:18 pm

You've been bounced around from orphanage to orphanage all your life. No parents have ever tried to adopt you, and the government finally decids to put you in the orphange all the unadopable go. The House of Hell, to the children, and the owner, Vanessa, and her husband. The Orphanage for Untrustworthy and Criminal Children, to the people on the outside. It's a large, seemingly nice house, with plenty of room, and a nice forest arond it. Not far into hte forest, is an old house, which isn't so nice. Unspeakable things happen there, and in the Big House also, where all of the orphans reside. Everyone in the house is cruel, save the new ones, but they are soon as horrible as the others.

House of Hell restarted IMG_5371
The Big House, where all orphans reside. It's much larger than it looks. There's the kitchen, living room, dining room, a bathroom, the owners' bedroom, and a few storage rooms downstairs. Upstairs is the bedrooms for the orphans, four bathrooms, and a balcony. Out in the back is a pool.

House of Hell restarted Dep_1430163-Old-rundown-house
The Back House, where unspeakable things happen. Rape, beatings, drugs, and other horrible things happen here. The owners know of the house and what happens inside, but simply don't care.

Sign-up form
Name:
Nickname:
Sent here for: (what did you do that finally made it so you were sent here?)
Personality:
Pic/Description:
Sexuality: (gay, straight, bisexual)
Crush:
GF/BF:
Other:
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:36 pm

Name: Lorian Deranshear
Nickname: Overseer
Sent here for: unspefied charges... no one will admit what he did... but no one wants to risk what he did really happened. will stay here till the trials are over-
Personality: cold and caculating, cruel and minipluative, controling, every action he does has a purpose. spots weakness and knows how to exploit them. Determined and patient. deceptive
Pic/Description: House of Hell restarted Jonathan_Taylor_Thomas_Picture_6
Sexuality: bi but goes more for girls
Crush: none
GF/BF: who ever his 'slave' is
Other: breaks and controls others... none who are can defy him without him letting them.. he sets up their every action. and contorls them having him additced to the pleasure and pain he gives them

Name: Lily Hakness
Nickname: Tigerlily or Wildcat
Sent here for: (what did you do that finally made it so you were sent here?) various charges that she refuses to talk about. reading between the lines blackmail and maybe a bit of thiefery
Personality: has two sides. around males she is pretty soft spoken and submissive letthing them take control. She obeys orders well but had her own strong ideas. around females she is more lively and domant taking control and leading. put if you push her too far even if she is in a submissive mode she snapes and goes wildcat. Not quite sure how much of her submission around males is an act or which one is the real her.
Pic/Description: House of Hell restarted MTS_leo06girl-1351370-Kenn
Sexuality: (gay, straight, bisexual) bi strongly so submissive to male and domantating with females
Crush: oddly she is a bit flightly and does not settle down unless her partner can sate her. Peter for now. and she just might stay
GF/BF: Peter
Other: was 'trained' by Lorain

Name: Gray Lonric
Nickname: Mindbreaker or Breaker for short
Sent here for: hmm i think it was for 'preforming cruel and unusual phylogical torments upon another person' resisting arrest and 'tormenting'
Personality: likes tormening other people. controling, gets amusment in watching others squirm, dangerous when bored, determined, dry whit, clever, sly.
Pic/Description: House of Hell restarted 41-239x320
Sexuality: straight enough
Crush: hmm not sure he does crushes
GF/BF: you mean his toys right?
Other: his favorite phrase is "the wold is shades of gray and now i am goign to show you why." note is a major dom type
Back to top Go down
Andae
Admin

Location : Dwelling in your Nightmares, alternatively, Yorkshire, England

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:00 pm

Name: Michael Dean

Nickname: Mikey

Sent here for: A former gang member, and serial Rapist, specializing in the more vulnerable and slightly younger women (Younger than himself, not younger as in, underage.)

Personality: Cold and calculating, Michael thinks everything through, from his next rape, to how he'll eat his next meal, nothing is left to chance

Pic/Description: Image to be posted when my first week is over (I know the Forumotion rules on this, annoying, but, necessary), but if you're really curious, look for Dougie Poynter on Google images (Bassist from Mcfly.)

Sexuality: Straight

Crush: N/A

GF/BF: N/A

Other: Is extremely dominant, relying heavily on bondage to immobilise his rape victims, he's also extremely violent towards any and all men, without question.

Last edited by Andae on May 15th 2014, 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sweetdesires.forumotion.com
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:21 pm

he is a bit old... we generally have 18 as the age limit unless you are one the the people caring for the hell house...
Back to top Go down
Andae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:23 pm

Ugh, stupid phone, should be sorted now, sorry 'bout that.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:24 pm

also do you want me to make a girl for him? and is she willing or not?
Back to top Go down
Andae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:28 pm

If you'd be so kind, please? Or one of the others could, either way, as you know, I don't play female characters all that well.

As for her being willing... Not much point in being a rapist if it's willing, is there? Haha, or she could have some form of attachment issue, one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:41 pm

Well you see we have some um dom and subs already here... ah you see and the subs often got broken into it... *yes we are evil that way* yes we enjoy it* and yes we feel horrible about it at times* but no we are not stopping*

Name: Sally Longling
Nickname: Torch
Sent here for: chronic thief. arsion. hot wiring cars.
Personality: she is pretty cool about most things and likes to get her way. She fights to get what she wants and does not back down. Underneight it all she caves under high pressure and does not like to make tough calls and when it gets crazy she sticks to what has worked in the past.
Pic/Description: House of Hell restarted Untitled3
Sexuality: straight
Crush: hmm not sure that is going to happen
GF/BF: ha you mean captor right? well that would be Michel
Other: she has a thing for badass tough guys
Back to top Go down
Andae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:52 pm

She's pretty spot on for him, actually, a little too good, perhaps.

But, if she's not broken yet, she will be, soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:55 pm

wow... I am glad he will like her... she is not broken don't you worry and she will put up a fight... want to do another charrie pair? though I should leave one for ak..
Back to top Go down
Andae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:15 pm

Well, I'll throw down another charrie, and ak can create his counterpart, if you and ak are cool with that?
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:21 pm

mind making a counterpoint to one of my charries? one i have not made yet mind you as well the the one with ak?
Back to top Go down
Andae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:23 pm

Yeah, sure thing, throw her down, and I'll see what I can do! ^^
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:47 pm

Name: Jade Hawking
Nickname: Dancer
Sent here for: associate in crime. her family ran drugs and landered money
Personality: she is a tough punk of a girl who does not take squat from anyone. She has a sassy mouth and a cocky attitude. She does what she wants and get away with most of the time. She has a measure of a person and in moments figures out how to use them. manipulative and determined. But she can be sweet and cute and even loving if you earn it.
Pic/Description: House of Hell restarted 1230776843_2590_full
Crush: who you make
GF/BF: who you make
Other: hmm no dom for her please..she wont like it and may rebel... she wants a date maybe a partner in crime but not a boss.. unless her 'boss' wants his manhood removed.
Back to top Go down
Andae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:18 pm

Name: Richard Jameson.

Nickname: Riker (Sounds like Biker, but with an R, as in the Island.)

Sent here for: The son of a Business man, whose money and business were burnt to the ground, by Riker.

Personality: Laid-back and easy going, he's probably one of the less hostile people in the house, at least, in public. Behind closed doors, he can be ruthlessly violent, not hesitating to trash talk anyone, or even beat them down.

Pic/Description: To come soon, once I can post images.

Sexuality: Straight.

Crush: Jade Hawking

GF/BF: Jade Hawking (Possibly)

Other: A known user and dealer of drugs, at least, within the confines of the house it's known, using his relationship with Jade to ensure that no-one tries to rat them out.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:20 pm

Ooh I think he will work out fine...

Back to top Go down
Andae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:26 pm

I do try. Oh, and a character for ak to create a counter to.

Name: Andae Krane

Nickname: Lifter

Sent here for: Illegal Cage Fighting and Assault with a Deadly weapon... Multiple counts of both.

Personality: Quick to temper, and even quicker to violence, Andae can snap at the slightest thing, even a flirtation gesture can be seen as aggression to him.

Pic/Description: Coming soon, but, black hair that just covers his eyes, somewhat muscular for someone so young, standing at around 6 foot.

Sexuality: Straight

Crush: Unknown.

GF/BF: Unknown.

Other: Has a habit of flexing his right hand into and out of a fist when agitated, this is also pointed out by the spasmodic tensing of his very angular jaw.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:27 pm

Name: Samantha
Nickname: Kitty
Sent here for: prostitution
Personality: she is very soft spoken and willing to do anything Lorian wants
Pic/Description: get later
Sexuality: what ever Lorian wants.
Crush:--
GF/BF: Lorain is her master
Other: she needs to lost of control.
House of Hell restarted Amaia-orozco-fashion-photography-beautiful-brunette-girl-woman-tree

Name: Peter
Nickname: Brute
Sent here for: assault
Personality: Pretty dominating and aggressive. Has a high sex drive, which is why he has a girl from lorian.
Pic/Description: below
Sexuality: mostly straight
Crush: --
GF/BF: lily is his sub
Other:
House of Hell restarted 2437
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:29 pm

Name: Rennie White
Nickname: Ren
Sent here: theft, breaking and entering.. Continuously.
Personality: she is actually very shy and quiet, but confident in herself.
Pic/Description: she is a petite girl, very agile and flexible., has long brown hair and freckles, kind of a plain jane
Crush: none
GF/BF: none
Other: she will meet Gray soon, she is also an addict to stealing and lock picking
House of Hell restarted Tumblr_m97s5rofg31rtybb4o1_500
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:37 pm

( ooh! goodie! I can play my specialty with the guy andae made Smile )

Name: Lynn Pierce
Nickname: Angel
Sent here for: kinda a long story, but lets just say her kindness didn't do her well with certain people and got framed for a armed robbery
Personality: She is a quiet and kind girl that recently was sent her. She is shy and rather avoid people at all costs. Though, once she is comfortable with someone she can be pretty spunky and silly. She also has a backbone and will stick up for herself
Pic/Description: below
Sexuality: striaght
Crush: Andae
GF/BF: --
Other:
House of Hell restarted Brunette,girl-684e777f2449a8b744304f6aa7281643_h
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Hell restarted   House of Hell restarted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Hell restarted
Page 1 of 1