Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

Midnight pack  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 5:20 pm

Rowan licked her back and went after her again

James groaned swellling more and starting to rut her. He was taking her hard and primal now. he kissed her hard his hands moving

Saya shivered her body filled with an unfamilar feeling of pure tension and exictment. her wolf wanted to run against him to tease him... but she was not sure what it meant...but she found herself doing it rubbing her body against his... nuzzling him and presetnign herself a little to him... but she needed more attnetion as well at her more female places.
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 5:26 pm

Rebecca darted off, yipping

Lynn howled out, arching and bucking against him. She came suddenly, milking him hard, urging his knot to start forming

Keegan growled, rubbing back against her and licked her hip and lightly nosed her lower
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 5:34 pm

Rowan went after her at once

James shuddered feeling the knot form at once... he thrust it inside her goign to hit her hard... trying to take her harder still

Saya shuddered feeling even more exicted now. She made a soft sound of desire and posed a bit for him.. her wolf taking over... from the human.. who still did not really get what was going on... but she was excited too.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 5:53 pm

Rebecca was slower and he would catch her easily

Sky growled " take me on my hands and knees..." She snarled

Keegan licked her lower roughly, nipping her hip to signal that he was going to mount her soon
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 5:57 pm

Rowan caught her soon enough and lunged at her.

James pulled out of her before said "get on them then... and I will mate you well."

Saya shuddered her wolf moving to let him.. her human falling under his spell. She had fallen to sexual desire created by him...
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 6:04 pm

Rebecca fell and was pinned under him

Sky rolled Over and got on them, her lower spasuming and soaking with pleasure

Keegan mounted her and thrusted into her at once, going fast
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 6:05 pm

Rowan licked her teasing her a little but in a nonsexual way

James groaned a the sight and moved to slam into her going hard...

Saya suddenly got what was going on and growled trying to get free of him fighting her own wolf.. who just wanted sex...
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 6:12 pm

Rebecca teased him back the same way

Sky arched her back and bucked hard

Keegan was confused, deep inside her as she growled and stilled. He waited for another response.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 6:15 pm

Rowan pounced on her nipping and teasing

James graoned and rutted her going to knot and beyond

Saya whimpered struggling still half of her submitting and nearly begging for more and half wanting him out of her and no more sex... she kept on giving him mixed signals
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 10:44 pm

Rebecca made happy noises and nipped him back

Sky cried out and arched, gripping the dirt

Keegan bucked once, still confused. He then moved to pull out at her struggling
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 10:48 pm

Rowan nipped her again and nuzzled her rubbing agianst her before pawing her

James ketp up a hard rut. Taking her endlessly. he was about ready to lose his mind with pleasure

Saya darted away as soon as he pulled out of her. She half enticed and half warned away. Her wolf wanted more sex but her human wanted no part of it. She tried to shift back but was having problems as her wolf was not letting her.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 10:53 pm

Rebecca pawed him back, nipping him happily

Sky moaned his name, rocking herself back against him.

Keegan was totally confused and just watched her
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 10:59 pm

Rowan jumped on her before sidling up to he rlicking her before bowing again

James kept on bucking over and over. This was feeling amazing... he wanted ot do this a lot more.. his hands held her so he could go harder and deeper

Saya whimpered now. She did not know what to do...and so she looked at him for help.. right now she was not controling her wolf... more than her wolf was controling her. She was sexually exicted and needed more to sate her but she did not want to have sex and be mated when she was so young. Her parents would kill them.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 11:04 pm

Rebecca yipped and tore off playfully agai

Sky tilted her hips to let him take her deeper. She tightened, her climax building

Keegan tilted his head, noticing her struggle and knew she didn't want sex. He rubbed against her and whimpered in return, going to sate her in another way
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 11:07 pm

Rowan went right after her going at a playfully intense speed

James groaned doing everything to hold himself back... he did not wnat to go early nad not able to help her.

Saya figured he got her message and just gave in to him... she needed him now more than ever. Furthermore she trusted him. He would help her and he was a much better shifter than she was.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 11:12 pm

Rebecca went and hid in deep brush

Sky tightened more " I-i.." She whispered and shuddered suddenly, then her lower clamped down on him

Keegan moved to her rear and licked her lower slowly
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 11:16 pm

Rowan pretended to miss her before circling around again

James swore nearly losing it... but when she tightned he started to shoot into her... he was too much of a novice to stop himself

Saya shuddered pushing a bit into him... this felt good.. and it was not going to be obvious enough her parents would kill them.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 11:20 pm

Rebecca had moved, wanting to trick him more

Sky growled and ground herself back against him, craving a knot even though she hadn't experienced one yet.

Keegan made a noise and started to lick her roughly, thrusting his tongue in slightly
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 11:23 pm

Rowan kept on hunting her. This time he had lost ehr and was tracking

James forced the knot into her trying to keep on pleasuring her... he bucked with the knot inside her

Saya suddered making a soft pleasured sound... she liked this... it felt good. and it really helped her
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 11:26 pm

Rebecca had covered her tracks and hid now

Sky cried out and came some more, clamping so he was stuck in her and milked him dry

Keegan started to take her with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 11:29 pm

Rowan was startled but kept on hunting

James kept on filling her at that... he shuddered bucking madly now

Saya moaned and shuddered and bucked against him. She hung her head low and let him take her however he wanted iwth his tongue.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 11:33 pm

Rebecca stayed still

Sky moaned and ground hersel against him.

Keegan thrusted it in and out, nosing her lower someties
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 11:36 pm

Rowan was hot on her trail.

James kept on thrusting with his knot.

Saya cried out getting wetter and wetter... he was slowly but surely sating her.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 11:46 pm

Rebecca stayed as still as possible

Sky squeezed him each time, rocking back into him

Keegan licked her roughly, getting deeper and deeper
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 11:50 pm

Rowan was hot on her trail and was only a short distance from her

James swore spurtign again into her

Saya panted maoning and getting wetter and wetter nearing her first climax amazingly enough. he had just excited her to that point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight pack    Midnight pack  - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight pack
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next