Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only Empty
PostSubject: The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only   The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 2:33 pm

This is set in medivial times and monsters rule large swaths of area and all the villages inside them. They can do horrible things or good ones depending on the village deal with them. In the Hanspar Village two monsters rule the area from a nearby mountain. The Village has made a deal with them to give two maidens in exchange for the monsters's kindness. Natually no one wants to volunteer to be a monster's bride but two were... drafted *cough*kidnapped*cough*. Each girl that is to be the bride is chained to a rock formation called "Hightable. due to the poor lass usually ends in two ways either married or eaten.

name:
crush/mate:
picture:
other:

name:
personality:
crush/mate:
hobbies/jobs:
picture:
other:

mine
human

name: Lashri
personality: strongwilled and firery. honest to a fault and determined. Does what she feels is right and holds nothing back when enraged. Pashionate and sharp tongued. Determined and unyelding. Has a temper and is not ashamed of it. Cares only about a few people but she would do anything for them. Can be affectionate but well you have to earn it.
crush/mate: hmm you make him
hobbies/jobs: she cares for the animals back in her village and is actually amazingly good at weaving and stitching.
picture: The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only A060224f5613
other: the only thing she truelly would do anything for is her horse.. which she raised by hand

name: Burven Brokenhorn
species-minitar
personalty: harsh and unyelding yet also taken with small kindness determined and watchful. a leader type. quick to anger and quicker to forgive but possissive
crush/mate: hmm the lady
picture: as bull The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only Bullsorry it was the best i could find... as human The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only Medieval_warrior_by_gutsberserk-d54aek5
other:

Kiara can she go with Burvan?

and Raykil has no personality so i can't make him a girl yet....

monster

name: Harlor Kingsetter
species--demon
gender: male (it is male right?...*Glances at Harlor then dodges the item thrown at writer* yes male)
personalty: well he is actually pretty easygoing. He act like a noble but a good kind.. has a habit of getting into human affairs has put three kings on the thrown. Can be highhanded at times and likes his sparklies--*writer gets smacked* sorry i mean likes being rich *smacked again*--quit it Harlor* Well anyways he is taken to small *dodges blow* volience but is normally pretty straight on things. He has a kinda weird and broad sense of humor and takes as much time dressing as a girl... *fails to dodge getting smacked*that hurts HARLOR!!* is vallient and treasures what is his. Is unexpectly gifted as making things and could and has run a kingdom on on his own. *quit smirking like that Harlor it is unbecoming!* have i said enough... i am tired of getting hit... he can write the rest on his own
crush/mate: Emris
picture: demon form The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only Qilin_from_the_artbook_by_heise-1human form
The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only Man______by_heise
other: is the one that actually run the castle

yours
name: Morzan
species- Demon
personalty: Hard, unforgiving, but honest.
crush/mate: Will be Lashri
picture: The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only Art-wallpaper-iphone-30
other:

name: Reykli
species: Minotaur
personalty: cold, hard, unforgiving, and relentless.
crush/mate: .....
picture: The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only 962065-minotaur
other:

name: Emris
personality: very shy and submissive, never really fights about anything.
crush/mate: none
hobbies/jobs: She loves to sew, and is very good at it.
picture: The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only Beautiful-girl-snow-winter-Favim.com-132299_large
other:

name: Kiara
personality: calm and happy, she loves nature and trees
crush/mate: none
hobbies/jobs: climbing trees, and strangely, making jewelry from plants.
picture: The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only Beautiful-blue-eyes-girl-redhead-Favim.com-193319_large
other:
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only   The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 2:33 pm

last of mine

name: Lyrine
personality: detemined watchful and caring. has a soft spot for wounded creatues but is unyelding at times. has no sense of humor to speak up--well she does but but it really stinks.--values all live but is a sucker for petty payback. Sweet looking but has um... a repuation that she upholds with unholly glee. One which one does not muck would be wise.. she never gets mad when she can get even. but for all of that she has a strange innocence and and knows where to draw the line.
crush/mate: i pity the poor fool...Raykil is hers... and he will most likely regret it once he pissed her off
hobbies/jobs: a herbalist... figure out what she can do to you with careful poisons? i promise she won't kill you... but you will be sick a while.
picture: The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only HealersApprenticeThe-2
other: she has a knack with animals and is kinder on them then with people
Back to top Go down
ElementalPhoenix

ElementalPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only   The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 7:03 pm

So Lyrine and Rekil, Mozan and Lashri, Harlor and Emris, and Burven and Kiara right?
Back to top Go down
http://thegirloftheshiningsystems.tumblr.com/
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only   The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 11:20 pm

yes that is right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only   The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only
Page 1 of 1