Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only Empty
PostSubject: The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only   The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 3:35 pm

here are some pics... somehow our old ones got deleted

the village
The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only EU-2010-1721

Hightable
The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only 1e2228a1d4732bb0810d35c4aa74a401

castle
The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only 254694842

entrance of the castle
The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only Mountain-castle-siege-image

the lost Maze
The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only Mg_03251
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
ElementalPhoenix

ElementalPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only   The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 9:18 pm

((Ahh, can you start?))
Back to top Go down
http://thegirloftheshiningsystems.tumblr.com/
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only   The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 11:45 pm

Lashri was tending the flock with the aid of her horse and a dog. She liked the animals more as they did not complain about her sharp tongue. She had no knowladge of what would soon be happening to her... the sacrifce never did know or else they would surely flee.

Harlor was in the main hall. He looked at the others "Soon another set of sacrifies will arrive from the village in return from us not attacking them and some small protection. I hope they are better than last time." he sighed. he wondered what his would be like... he hoped for her sake she was not only pretty but intresting.

Burven sat in a fur covered stone chair "The last lot was no good except to eat... they will offer better this time." he tossed his head a little "If they wish to surive." he sounded almost bored. He needed entertainment right now. "They should arrive by the next moon most likely they are being selected now... by the headman."
Lyrine was out gathering herbs. She smiled in a good mood. This was a good time for her and few would be sick. Which meant that she could gather herbs that could be used for things less imedate than just sickness. She also had a mind for gathering some things that could be used to turn into dyes for various threads either for the use of her family and friends or to sale to traders.
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only   The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Village Sacrifice-- Phoenix and me only
Page 1 of 1