Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The flip side of evil Gilgex and me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 9:56 pm

Sarah was getting more and more angry seeing this feeling this. The woman clearly cared nothing for Void beyond what she could get out of him.. and she was robing him of even his mind. She looked at the cause of this... confused on what was going to happen. But she wanted to save him... but to use her power so soon would be too risky but she wanted to. This action she was doing was more than just unethical and illigal.. neither of those things really bothered Sarah much on a daily basis but she was caring nothing for what she had taken. That galled her. If Sarah stole a dog she would care for it not torment it further.
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 10:02 pm

"Is something bothering you Sarah," Cortana asked. This was actually the third time Cortana had invited her to her estate for company. It was usually for talks about the future and always lead to some vague offer. In truth Cortana was bashful about her sexuality it was one of her many weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 10:07 pm

Sarah said "It is strange coming here that is all... it startles me on how things change every time I come here. You have redone the floors again... still not using synthetics.. the wallpaper changed as well. Their are vases here instead of statures.. each time I come things are different. And you even have new help.. it boggles me how much money you have." she cocked her head. It was the answer her current face would give. This face all the money she gained pretty much went into inventing. She wondered what the offer would be this time. Each time she came they talked and Cortana offered something. But Sarah never seemed to figure out what the real offer was. But she was angry at her. Angry that Cortana one that she might have seen as a friend had done this to Void.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 10:14 pm

"Ah yes I always seem to spot the changes as well I sorta do give my interior designers far too much money. As to the help I rescued him from a menace the poor man was lost and confused so much damage to his brain. Would you believe me if I told you he was not only psychotic, but had OCD as well? The poor thing I'm trying to help him by fixing the impulses in his brain. Well at least my assistants are anyways. They convinced me that I should help the poor dear the made quite the compelling case. Not to mention we'll finally be rid of that awful hacker menace technician perhaps crime rates will finally cease to exist when she's gone," Cortana said.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 10:22 pm

Sarah cocked her head "Does not doing that break the 5 and 7th code of moral action?" she said easily "He seems odd but from what I read... on the precepts of physiological deformation that OCD is seen as an behavior that does not need adjustment. She shrugged "but maybe the law changes. It seems to often enough. Her problem lay in how it was being changed. "But enough of such things... going over papers I half remember is not going to do much." she laughed still staying in character. She wanted to stop them at once. Void acutally did not kill often enough to be truly labeled a psychotic menace. But getting into a fight was a bad idea. But she really wondered why Cortana had kissed Void in front of her in front of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 10:30 pm

"Well he's still a murdering lunatic even though he's incredibly cute... Plus I'm under contract by my father your remember General Archibald. He's requested I keep it hush hush. But, I believe I can trust you to keep a secret Sarah in truth I'd love nothing more than to simply help him then send him on his way. But, daddy dearest has other plans for him. Meaning he needs to be an obedient lap dog it really isn't fair but most of my military contracts can be taken away. Then I'd have nothing to earn money on," Cortana said sighing heavily. She shook her head as she walked to the garden. "I also figured I'd stick it to daddy by making a huge scene that and I'd just don't like technician. That bitch has cost me more and more problems with her hacking. I'm loosing billions thanks to her getting into unbreakable firewalls. Pretty soon I'm going to end up in the poor house because of her. So I managed to convince the general that the first target should be technician."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 10:39 pm

Ooh Sarah thought 'so that is why she is targeting me. She has no clue who I am. And seriously I am not taking billions... I took lets see... 3 billion and that was before I knew her well enough. I dropped off at that.' "Technician is a girl then? Last I heard she was really a he." that was the current rumor anyways. "And how can he take those contracts away.. the are signed to you in name right?" oh sometimes the lass was a fool. And half the reason Technician had even hacked her was because she was not liking how the general was using her creations. He had forced reprogrammed THREE of her war breeds and breaking contract doing so... So she made a messy case as Sarah could not prove it but Technician could and did. "I am startled to hear you are so pressed though." This did not bode well though. "I heard a rumor though." she said pausing "it seemed weird but I heard that Technician is sometimes hired as a breaker by companies." in fact Sarah had been hired many times for that well in the other face. So shat should she do? "And I won't say a word on it..." at least Sarah would not.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 10:47 pm

"Yeah they may be signed In my name but the end of the contracts are coming up. If I don't please the military exceptionally now then they'll take their contracts to one of my rivals. So you see I have no choice in the matter I hate it but it can't be helped. Also I know technician is a girl because who else is that brilliant? Certainly no man I've ever seen," Cortana said chuckling but It rang of sad regret. Soon alarms began to go off as screaming could be heard Cortana quickly took off for the labs. Void was reacting badly he was remembering something horrible from his past. "Can't you give him something? Help him," Cortana asked. She was so worried for Void it was clear in her eyes from the tears falling.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 10:54 pm

Sarah was shaken by this... she had to do something. "I just might..but " she looked at him "He will never be a good lapdog. You know this.. you can't rewrite a personality like I can rewrite a short nameed program." she sighed "you have to give some in this.. leave him some excentricness or you won't keep him alive. Now I bet he does not understand why those things happened before he did.. or at least did not care." She moved already to help "and there you go with your female superiority again." But it was right Technician was a girl. She moved knocking aside the aids "stop that process.. what are you trying to do kill the brain stem? Lose that and you will kill him and that is a 4th degree murder." she sighed and used the machines to reverses some of the processes. Leaving some Void back in him. She wanted him to know what he was.. who he was and why... and she made it happen. "I did what I could.. but it looks like someone ripped out chunks of his brain puraied them and put them back in the wrong place." she glared at the techs "Which is 7 counts of illegal by the way." she sighed "not that I am going to talk on it." she knew better but she cared for void "Cortana I did what I could but you can't do this to him much longer he needs rest and healing... and for tech sake no more repositioning his brain... you could kill him. I am amazed he is not already dead honestly." she was pretending she had no real idea who or what Void was.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 11:02 pm

Cortana nodded ordering the aids to leave Void alone. Void was panting as he looked at Sarah his hand reaching out to her. But, it fell limp he was still suffering from a great deal of pain. Before passing out Void whimpered out, "help me." Cortana was putting a hand to her mouth in soul shattering guilt she looked at Sarah crying. Nothing about this was easy on her she tried thinking of it as just a game. But, now seeing the amount of suffering she was causing she couldn't take it.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 11:12 pm

Sarah looked at him "I will." she told him "I will help you... Void." there was a kindness in her tone. One she could not hide even in another face. Yet she pitied Cortana. She did not seem to get the game she had been playing was for keeps was real. She moved over to her "You are going to have to stand up to him some.. or you will find yourself in this spot again and again." She looked at her "Your father has already tried to use me for his gain. He is doing the same to you... he wants void for his own gain... even at the cost of you." She actually cared for Cortana. And found herself moving over to her giving her a hug. "you need to use your spine.. the general does not control the contract as well as you think. Your rivals lack some of the resources and the tech you do.. they would not all switch easily. and If your father gets caught.. if you help him you will burn with him."
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 5:14 am

(How's your ban going is it going to be lifted soon?)

Cortana gladly accepted the hug sniffling as she nodded her head. "I'll stop this experiment, I don't want this pair man to suffer anymore. I will face the music when it comes time for renewal I just hope the military will still work with me. I mean without the contracts I'll end up in financial trouble, " she said sniffling. She was scared for if her company ended up bankrupt thousands of people would loose their jobs. Something Cortana didn't ever wanna see happen especially if it was because she didn't do everything possible to prevent it.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 6:56 pm

(still nothing from support... I am getting annoyed... with their lack of response)

Sarah said "I don' think your company will go under for just this." She did not let go of the hug. She had thought that Cortana was not as much of a bad sort... and it was kinda nice have her arms around a pretty girl. But right now Sarah was actually under a death threat by this person as well. So she was not sure how to handle this one. "But I am glad you are seeing reason right now."
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 7:03 pm

( Well that's annoying have you checked back with the ticket? Because that's sounds unlike them.)

Void began to move trying to wake up his eyes resting on Sarah and Cortana. " Kiss kiss kiss kiss," he began to chant.
Cortana blushed a bright red as she looked at Void. "He recovered fast," she said giggling. Void made an Aww noise as Cortana had stepped away from Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 7:32 pm

(i have checked back at least 3 times a day.... I still have nothing.... it has been 5-6 days and nothing form them)

Sarah said "well at least he is feeling better." She let Cortana go like that. But she wondered how much better Void would be. And she in her other face was going to be making the general have a bad time.... and making sure he did not ruin Cortana... She stretched a little "Well so now that is done... what shall we do now at your fancy house?' she said almost teasingly. She was feeling playful all the sudden and she was not sure why. She rarely felt such ways in any face.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 10:16 pm

(Sprained my dominant shoulder posts will be tricky.)

Cortana seemed to smile at that and said, "I can think of something."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 10:37 pm

(ouch... well do the best you can)

Sarah cocked her head at that "Do tell then." She had no real idea of what Cortana wanted. But perhaps this time she would tell Sarah what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 10:51 pm

"Well there's one room of my house you have yet to see," Cortana said chuckling. She lead the way swaying her hips in a sultry way. "I suggest tapping that I know I would," Void said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 11:09 pm

Sarah just glared at Void "enough you need to heal now relax." she followed Cortana... watching her hips with no small interest. This was promising. And if she was reading the signals right Sarah was going to get to get rid of some of her frustrations.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 12:03 am

"Bah you're no fun," Void said. Cortana walked to the bedroom she looked back at Sarah smiling as she glided a hand over her plush silken sheets. Her bedroom was the epitome of comfort, and decadence. Silk hung from the ceiling in waves covering the large sliding glass door to the pool. "Do you want to make yourself comfortable," Cortana asked.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 9:23 am

Sarah looked around her body starting to heat some. Yes she thought those signals were right. Cortana was intrested and so was she. "That sounds quite nice." She moved to explore a little. trying to figure out how to kep things moving in that direction. She soon settled near the bed
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 10:03 am

"I'm going to get something more comfortable on," Cortana said. Then moved behind a silver and white pearl parting wall where she took her dress off putting on some lingerie that was slightly see through.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 10:39 am

Sarah was getting more heated at this one. Oh this was promising. She waited and soon could not help her reaction. She liked the outfit... and was getting wet. Her eyes watched with no small fascination. This proved that her hunch had been right. So she did the only think she could. "Think I am going to do the same." but she did not use fancy methods.. but just took off her bra from under her shirt. She wanted this....
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 11:54 am

Cortana smiled at her gently approaching putting a knee in between Sarah's legs running a hand down her stomach to her groin. " Well it seems your certainly interested," she teased. Then leaned in giving Sarah a tender loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 3:49 pm

Sarah shivered at that feeling. She liked the hand there... and the promise. "You bet am." was as she managed to say before the kiss.. but her return of the kiss was not nearly as gentle. Sarah wanted this no perhaps she needed this release of frustration and tension. She kept the tenderness though she was started by the feel of Cortana's kiss... and her hands moved to cup her face. This would be good.... but she wondered if Cortana would able to keep on being the aggressor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The flip side of evil Gilgex and me
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next