Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The flip side of evil Gilgex and me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

The flip side of evil Gilgex and me Empty
PostSubject: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:46 pm

here is where we start...

The flip side of evil Gilgex and me Cities-of-the-future

Mica was out in the more natural side of the city and she relaxed under a tree. But for all of this she was bored. Nothing major had happened but then her tetis went off and she looked at the news-- another robbery done and naturally the poor robber was being hunted like the dog it was. Sigh.. she already knew hte ending to this one. Boring... but that was what it was to live in the Goodly City of Mashav...
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 2:22 pm

Void was walking atop a tall sky scrapper looking down at all the teeny ants down below him, he appeared to be humming La Cucuracha along with dancing a slight salsa. Then stopped to look at his window that he'd opened up down at street level to see a robber running from cops. "Oho? Is it perhaps action time why yes Void I believe it is," Void said to himself. Then ran off the rooftop through the portal underneath him, and landed on top of robber killing them. He then took the sack of stolen loot off their carcass then turned to the police that was previously chasing the robber. "And then the cockroach runs away~," he sang before taking off. He calculated the distance he'd go in thirty seconds and began to open a portal where he calculated he'd end up in that time frame.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 5:35 pm

Mica was startled with the message changing from robber to pursuit of murderer. Now that was new! She watched avidly now. Murder was something that simply not done her. She wondered what happened to the robber but she bet he was caught now. Mica shared the tendency of most of the people of Mashav who while they would not dream of doing acts of wrong they were more than willing to hear or watch them on the tetis. Most though drew the line at actually helping them or watching though. Mica got up and kept watching as she walked.

the Technician was watching her higher tech tetis as well. Seems Void was on the move as well. This would be interesting... killing a robber was just his way. Killing a robber to steal his loot? It seemed just like what the history books said about what was it.. that fallen culture? Oh well it did not matter. But it did mean he might have some money on him to buy more of her toys. He did not seem hurt so he would not be buying more of her other selection of items. But the chase was still young. She smiled looking totally innocent of the several half acts of Wrong that she had done in the past few days let alone the greater number of acts done before that.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 5:47 pm

Void stopped as the portal opened and saluted before hopping through the portal that ended in a warehouse that he called home. He snapped his fingers shutting the portal behind him then walked to a corner of the room and opened the bag to see a whole lot of cash and he smiled happily beginning to look through it. "Well then looks like I'll be giving ol techy a call. I wonder what new toys she has for me," he said clapping his hands rubbing them together. He picked up his phone and gave her a call as he laid down on his sofa made out of C4.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 6:26 pm

Mica was soon notified that the 'authorities were in able pursuit and would soon catch the murderer and any helping him.' and with that the cast ended.. that meant he had gotten away. That was rare but while it was interesting it did not make her feel better about her safety. Well it happened but she knew that odds are the guy would get caught. That was the world she lived in.

The Technician answered "yes void.. I assume from the cast you want some toys.. of mine.. or are you in dire need of healing?" she was betting on the first. She moved to lounge on her chair with a complex device on it "Or is this a rare call just to chat? With void it was hard to tell. "I assume it was a good haul."
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 6:47 pm

"Baby girl you know I don't need healing. Shoo you know nothing about me, I heal from everything. Now the MSI Stims that's another issue I'm gonna be needing some of those... Oh and some new toys... Starting to get bored of the old ones... Man the robber I stole from got lucky with such a huge score it's like stealing from the national bank with babies as security guards. Was almost boring... -sigh- I wish there were more accomplished law enforcement to deal with. Then I wouldn't be so damn bored and stealing candy from infants for kicks.... Well I'd probably do that anyways because free candy is twice as delicious as regular candy," Void said. He was looking at a wall full of stolen beanie babies adjusting a small lamb so it was sitting upright. To him these toys were his only friends so he took exceptional care of them making sure to clean them when they started looking dingy. "I think I'll pay you a visit at the range... See what new goodies you got I always love seeing what new toys you got for sale Techy," Void said.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 7:47 pm

Mica soon was headed home. She was still bored though and she hoped that something interesting would happen soon.

Technician laughed "I know that full well but when you are hurt you want the superones sent over and I make a killing. And if you want them better I can always sell to them... for a price. But while that might make you happy others might not be so amused as it will make their job harder. And that means less money for me you know." she twisted her hand "but I can arrange you new toys... and I have a fresh supply of stims."
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 8:23 pm

"Eh... I will just find some super to mess with I'm certain I'll find someone to have fun with. As for the weapons is there someplace we can set up the sale at the docks. I know of a boat that I want to steal," Void said.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 7:52 pm

Technician sighed "You are your thefts.. you really think doing two in a row is smart but no skin off my back... and I have a place at the docs that should work.. I got a nice set of new 'toys' that hsould suit your fancy just fine."

Mica was wandering the docs right now... she was staying in a inn there just to enjoy herself. She was deeply bored but the sun and water helped her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 8:48 pm

"Well the first one was for income. The one at the docs will mostly just be for shits and giggles due to the fact I'm super mega bored. So tonight? You good for meeting tonight I really wanna unload most of this cash and I know just the pretty girl I wanna give it to," Void said.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:30 pm

The Technician smiled "Well I might be willing to accept some money. I know I can use it to turn out pretty toys for you." she smiled and trilled her hair "I will be there are the usual time.. So meet me at the dock that has the number that has the same letters that heal you." (i.e. 6) I hope you are there on time."

Mica was wandering around doc six... it was jsut a short jot from where her inn was. She even tried fishing before she transformed into her water moster form and started running on the waves before diving down.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:58 pm

"Yeah alright sexy lady I'll meet you there with the cash," Void said hanging up. He stretched himself out then jumped up onto his feet to put on a nice suit while his armor adjusted to a different figure one from a magazine. Then grabbed a good chunk of the cash putting it into a briefcase for Technician to make it seem more classy, and put on some sunglasses. The one thing they both knew about each other was that they never showed each other their real faces. He opened a portal to the docks, and walked through it soon taking a deep breath. That was when he saw someone or something dive into the water, and he ran towards the edge to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 4:08 pm

Sarah smiled as she heard that "Hmm sounds good I should be there shortly after you are." He was one for the few she trusted enough to let him beat her there. Everyone else was made sure she was there first but she knew that Void needed her skills including her ability to make the sims. He would not harm her nor allow her to be harmed in purely selfish means. She moved to alter her form till she was now redheaded with gold eyes. Her skin darkened to a rich tan. her hair was now short and wiry. She shortened slightly but still was quite attractive. She liked his complements and every once and a while would entertain more thoughts. She was soon arriving under a guise of the Technician.

Mica was running under the water.. she even grew a fish tail to swim. She jumped out of the water twisting in the air. She did not notice Void.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 4:28 pm

"Holy sea cows! Mermaid, " Void shouted. He was really excited soon running in place as it was just so cool to see an actual mermaid. He had to capture her and have her for a friend and have tea parties with her the excitement was clear in his eyes. Void wanted her every part of him wanted her. It was like she'd been torn right from the pages of a fairy tale. Then he remembered that he had to meet up with technician and sighed soon walking away sadly.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 6:19 pm

(um her front half is in horse form not a human)

Mica kept on going feeling better now that she was running along the water. She remembered the old legend on how horses were created out of hte form of breaking waves. She smiled bucking under the sea.

The Technician wondered why Void was late. He was never really that late. But right now he was. This was not what she wanted. She paced worried he had been caught. Was it even possible to catch him?
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 6:34 pm

Void soon figured out that wasn't a mermaid but a hippocampus and bonked his forehead. He then made it to the meeting place seeing technician he seemed very sad and lost for a bit. Then put on a bright cheery smile as he danced towards her making a salute to her. "Sorry about the delay," he apologized.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 7:37 pm

The Technician smiled "i was getting worried but what got you? Did you find someone worth messing with? Perhaps you want to also buy some capturing equipment? You do need something to keep you from being bored.. I even have a little mind-washing equipment if need be.. course I won't sell the last but I will let you borrow it."
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 7:55 pm

"Yes I believe I have found something that will keep me busy. I would like to purchase all of those things the capture equipment but not the brainwashing device. I like having pure reactions to my comedy," Void said. He then opened the brief case showing technician the money that must have been three million.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 8:29 pm

The Technician smiled and said "you can get those things and gun for all of that.. " she smiled "using the special customer discount." She purred "now lets get going. I want to watch you working on catching her." she handed the things over and took the cash. This was going to be quite well.

Mica was still swimming.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:08 pm

Void smiled as he took a look at the capture gear, he quickly figured out how to use it after a little bit. Then said in an Australian accent, "let's go hunt us a wild hippocampus." He then walked out to the docks again taking on his true armored form and aimed at Mica able to see her thanks to his suits targeting upgrade he'd bought from technician a few scores ago. Once he was locked on he fired a blob of electricity shot out into the water wrapping around Mica quickly paralysis her with a heavy dose of electricity. While the blob like substance made her float to the top of the water. "Yeeeeha! Looks like we caught ouwselve a biggun huh," Void hooted in a redneck voice.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:32 pm

Mica came up again only to be hit.. she dove before she was knocked unconscious then her body floated to the surface.. she was out.. and still in that form. She was at his complete mercy now. And she was totally helpless.

the Technician smiled "going to take her to your playhouse the one you have all the fancy teck you bought from me at.. don't worry I am not selling that for any price.. you are my best customer and I don't want you caught ever. sides you keep things intresting."
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:46 pm

Void shouted upright to look at technician he asked, "how do you know where I live? Are you spying on me? Oh god you don't know about my secret collection do you?" He seemed to panic a little as he hung his head to the right slightly. Soon shaking his head out slapping himself in the face to remember that he had a hippocampus to tend to. "You got a massive fish tank," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:34 pm

Technician laughed "no I don't know exactly where you are but I know which part of the city it is in... enough to keep others off your trail. I just like messing with you. It is fun you know." she winked "Now have some fun with her... I ahve to fly I have another sale in 2 hours."

Mica was still out
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:54 pm

"Well I'll see you later I'll tell you how it goes with the seahorse later," Void said. He grabbed Mica dragging her out of the water onto the dock as he opened a portal to not only put the seahorse into his base, but his equipment as well. Which was quite a lot. He soon made his way through the portal making sure to leave the brief case of money with Technician. When he was home he sighed and threw Mica into the huge inflatable pool he had. Then tended to his collection of toys setting them up and took a few that were dirty taking them to a desk to clean them while he waited for Mica to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 5:07 pm

The technician nodded "I will see you then have lots of fun with her." She watched him go. This would be interesting to hear about that was for sure. But well that was his thing not hers. She took the money and left.

Mica slowly started to stir. The first thing she noticed was she had a headache from hell. The next thing she noticed was it HURT. She started to stir moving a little bit. She did not feel like she was tied up. But she did not feel right either.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The flip side of evil Gilgex and me
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next