Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The flip side of evil Gilgex and me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilgex

Gilgex

The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 8:48 pm

Void heard the sounds of splashing behind him and turned setting the freshly cleaned toy on a clean towel, and got up going over to the pool to take a look at Mica. The reason he was so quite was because his armor had retracted back into his spine as wearing his armor while working with his toys often lead to him breaking them on accident. He was Henja in that moment, and looked at Mica curiously his grey eyes blinking at her as he moved to grab a pool toy, and set it on the water then backed up a bit pocking it to make it move towards her.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 8:51 pm

Mica looked at him then the toy.. using one eye to see it. She was too weak to turn into any other form. And she felt oddly defenseless. What did he want? There had to be something? But what was it? She tossed her head. What did he want with her? Why had he captured her? She was nervous.. what if he really wanted to hurt her? She was too weak to stop him and too far away from a lot of water she could use.
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 9:08 pm

Henja picked up another pool toy this one was in the shape of a colorful fish, and he wound it up before setting it in the water. It began to swim around the pool in truth Henja was just lonely that was why Mica was here; to keep him company. "I... Won't hurt you," he mumbled. Then stepped back to go back to cleaning his toys. "You'll like it here... There are lots of toys to play with... I'll bring you food soon... Just need to figure out what you eat first.... Can you talk," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 10:05 am

Mica's stomach growled... she was hungry now. She tried to turn back to human form but could not really manage it. And this form could not really talk... she did whimper though. She felt so weak.. he had really got her good. in this form grain sounded quite good. So did seaweed.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 7:29 pm

Henja soon opened a portal and picked up a bag of oats, and brought it over to Mica for her to eat straight out of. He didn't really say much nor really look at her.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 7:45 pm

Mica did not know how to hep herself she pushed her muzzle into the oats and dug in eating happily. This would give her the strength to let her change back. She needed to do this. Needed to eat to get stronger. To be able to find a way out. She was not sure why he had captured her.. nor what he wanted with her but it could not be good right?
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 7:50 pm

Henja softly smiled then began to gently pet Mica's head as he softly smiled at her. Then quickly took his hand away before looking down again letting her eat in peace. "Sorry," he mumbled. He seemed to be shivering slightly all he wanted was a friend, and he didn't know how to actually go about it.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 7:54 pm

Mica shivered as he did that but kept on eating.. nosing a bit more into him... to get the oats at the bottom of the bag. She was very hungry.... and was almost single-mindly focused on that. She needed to eat. Needed it... but at least he did not seem like he was going to hurt her... or try to break her... like some who tried to catch him.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 11:09 pm

Henja helped Mica get the last of the oats at the bottom of the bag. Then took the empty bag away putting it in the trash before coming back, and smiling sheepishly at Mica. He was just curious about her his head tilted slightly resting on his arms gently reaching a hand out towards her, but stopped. "You'll like it here... There isn't pollution in your water also no one is gonna hurt you here... Because... Because your my friend... Right," Henja said. In that moment one could see the soul crushing loneliness of having lost his entire planet of loosing his memories and inevitably his mind.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 10:04 am

Mica finally felt strong enough to turn back.. she shifted back into her human form..but still felt pretty weak. She nodded at him though. The water here was clean.. but she felt tired... worn out and weak. She almost fell against him... the effects of the whole process were hitting her human form too.. and he had got her with electricity the weakness of water.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 10:54 am

Henja backed up as his armor formed over him he caught Mica Void sighed as he picked her up then set her on his bed. "Isn't everyday a seahorse turns into a lady," he said. He gently pulled the blanket over her then walked away part of him felt betrayed. He walked back to his toys and picked up a soft teddy bear, and walked back to her. He began to make the teddy bear dance on her belly as he sang,
"If you go down to the woods today
You're sure of a big surprise.
If you go down to the woods today
You'd better go in disguise!
"
One could recognize it as the lyrics to the teddy bear picnic song.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 1:48 pm

Mica smiled a little at that. This guy was strange even a bit funny. She was so tired though but she did not sleep some part of her sensing he felt betrayed "Sorry... but I can't talk to you in that form" some of her forms she could talk in but not that one. "Sorry I feel so weak.. but you got me good." the water could stand a much stronger current than her human form could.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 2:05 pm

Void soon stopped the teddy bears dancing and gently had it nuzzle Mica's cheek then rested it there. "It's fine really you got me good I did think you were a majestic pony. I would have named you sea biscuit and we would have gone on many adventures through the briny seas. Yahar yahar, " Void said popping down a portal and appeared on the other end of the room in a pirate costume. "Pirates life for me freedom of the great seas," he said chuckling as he waved a toy sword in the air. He then came back as his costume went away which had been created by the nanites in his body. He then sat at the foot of the bed it sank slightly then put the toy sword on the ground. " Will you stay," he asked. His head turned to look at Mica his bug looking eyes on his helmet glowing lowly.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 4:35 pm

Mica laughed "that is just the elemental form of water.... well at least the elemental beast form of water." she sighed "Never expected this to happen. Well it had happened twice before but no one ever got me this well." she had managed to escape before but no one had tagged her with state of the art capture equipment like Void had... She did not know if she shoudl stay of leave "not thinking of leaving right now." was the honest answer she gave him.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 4:44 pm

Void seemed to perk up at that and was happy making him chuckle on habit. "Really? Thank you," he said. He then stopped he didn't know what to do now, and then realized something. "You can turn into other animals," he asked. He leaned in closer interested a lot in what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 4:53 pm

Mica said "sort of.. I turn into elemental beast.. but I am not strong enough right now.. and there are not enough elements to strengthen me faster." there was only really a bunch of metal and some water.. but not really enough thigns to fully 'charge her' but she said "the beasts have their own forms depending on the element."
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 4:56 pm

"Oh! I know of a place full of greenery I can take you there its my special thinking place," Void said. He was very excited and began to work on a portal his eyes shut as he focused hard on the place he wanted to show her. Soon he opened a portal to an untouched meadow that sat beside a lake there seemed to be very old scratch marks there and melted stones. In truth Void had crash landed here and he turned back to Mica wondering what she'd think.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 5:06 pm

Mica was startled by the pureness of the area and started feeling a lot stronger. She was feeling much better. She was happier "this is perfect. I am feeling much better." she looked, acted, and even sounded stronger. She was being filled with energy

Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 5:29 pm

Void smiled behind his helmet and gently picked Mica up into his arms taking her and the teddy bear into the woods. He began to hum the teddy bear song as he walked through. Then sat down with Mica on his lap and he looked down at her gently petting her head.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 5:37 pm

Mica was startled by his caring attitude but she was not going to say no to it. She just relaxed agianst him feeling her strength returl and enjoying it. "this is a nice place to be." she said at last "nature is strong here. very strong."
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 5:53 pm

"I awoke here... It's my earliest memory," he said somberly. He was quite for a time then stopped gently setting Mica to the side on some very comfortable moss. He then did a hand stand, and began to walk around on his hands. "And void is on the mat trying to impress the lovely sea girl. Will he be able to do it? Will he be able to pull off a double axle somersault from handstand position. Very difficult move can he do it let's see," He said in a hushed voice. As if he were a commentator from the Olympics. He then jumped off his hands pushing off the ground into the air and did a flip then landed on his feet sticking the landing and shot his hands up into the air. "He does it he does it the crowd goes wild. But let's turn to the judge," he said in the same voice only a little louder. He pivoted to look at Mica.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 7:06 pm

Mica smiled enjoying the dialogue that he was doing. Perhaps the guy was just a little mad but it was in a more endearing way. She saw him pull off the impressive move and clapped "the judges give him a 9 out of 10." she said playing along. She was having a fun time. This was quite amusing for her and she was not the least bit bored after all.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 7:23 pm

Void took a bow as he chuckled happily then began to roam around soon finding some fresh blackberries and brought back a handful popping a few on his mouth only problem was his helmet didn't come down so he was mostly just mashing it into his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 7:54 pm

Mica smiled wider at that "Can I have some?" She asked but she wondered if he really could taste them when he was just mashing them into his helmet. But also was he able to control his armor? he was full of curiosities and she was not even sure of where to start.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 9:54 pm

"Sure," Void said. He handed the rest of the blackberries to Mica, and cleaned off his helmet letting out a high pitched squeaky burp. "It has that bitter taste you just can't beat I often top my cereal with them as their just so fresh," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The flip side of evil Gilgex and me
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next