Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The flip side of evil Gilgex and me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 8:18 pm

Mica just dug in eating them quite happily "I know but I like them in pies and other things too." she made a wonderful berry pie. She was feeling as good as new now.. and looked at Void again.. why did he look so strange? He was covered with armor.. was he that much of a warrior but he had not looked that way quite when she was in her horse form.
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 8:59 pm

Void tilted his head curiously when she looked at him he gently pet her head. "I'd like to try one of your pies one day," he said. Then checked the time, and sighed as he stood up. "I got a job," he said.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 11:34 pm

Mica looked at him startled "what do you mean you have a job?" what was his job? she did not get what was going on.. but the desire to shift into one of her other forms was drawing stronger... the wind was teasing her taughting her to turn into her dragon form.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 11:44 pm

"I'm sorry I need to go... I'll see you again sometime maybe for a cup of tea," Void said. Soon shifting his form into a well known gangster only their was a difference in height. He then opened a portal pulling out a few small semi automatic machine guns in holsters putting them on with a coat. He then opened one last portal leading to a seedy part of the city and waved goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 10:18 am

Mica watched him go but then a second thought hit her "Where I am? I don't konw where I am!!"  She was worried but there appeared to be food here and in her plant for then she would be able to trieve no problem.. she knew that.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 11:31 pm

"Well the city is several hundred miles away north... I'm certain you can make it if not I'll be back in a few hours," Void said. He then had the portal to the city open and did a back flip through it. "Nailed it," he said smiling. He walked to a small diner where a notorious crime boss was eating Void was to murder him.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 5:11 pm

Mica sighed.. she woudl just stay here... it was nice her and the treck back might not be so fun. She soon was turning into her plant form which was a great rhionorious with flowers on the tips of the horns. She was much bigger in fact she was twice the size of a full grown african elephant. She looked around using her plant sense more than her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 12:31 pm

Void entered the diner his eyes narrowed as he approached the mob boss who was eating with his six year old son. The thought never crossed his mind that this was wrong, he was working and when he worked life didn't matter to him. He pulled up his pistol and shot the mob boss in the head. Ignoring the bullets piercing his body he created a portal underneath himself, but that was when a bullet pierced his skull killing him. His dead carcass dropped through hitting the ground in his sanctuary closing on his leg destroying it. His mangled corpse bled black blood soaking the ground it would take a few days to regenerate completely.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 12:53 pm

The technition jerked as her tech started 'screaming' that meant that Void was in some serious problems.. while she woudl change him though the nose for this she was going to help him... she sent 3 packages of things to heal him... all at reanimate the dead strength. The little robos few off to Void and entered him working on healing him.

Mica was worried but she kept on waiting but soon she would give up and head off on her own to get back to her home. But well this would work for her she guessed. Right now she grazed on the plants.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 12:59 pm

Void slowly began to wake up the damage to his brain giving him temporary amnesia, he was confused he didn't know who he was or where he was for that matter. He felt something working on him it didn't feel pleasant in the slightest making him cringe in agony as his body regenerated his missing leg. He felt like he was forgetting something or someone important, but he could not for the life of him recall what it was.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 2:38 pm

The technician knocked on his place "I got more things to patch you up. And if you have forgotten about me again this time I am going to smack you till you remember." she actually cared about Void quite a lot but she would never admit it. She input a keycode and let herself in. "Well you look like you just got drug though a meteor shower backwards." She said already shooting him with more healing bugs.

Mica was still grazing. She was lost to time right now. This was going quite well in her mind...
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 4:02 pm

Void recoiled from Technician he held his head in pain groaning as he was trying to remember her. But, what he said he'd soon regret. "Mica? I need to get to Mica left her all alone," he said. He held his head more crying out as the synapses in his brain were overworking themselves trying to remember. "Technician... can you... ah," he was trying to say track his portals but he'd passed out in agony.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 4:40 pm

Technician sighed "Well at least he remembered partway through but is that girl that importnat? Guess I really get to change him though the nose." She kept on patching him up "I charge triple price for getting her back.. you know." but she also felt a bit jelous to be honest.. but she hushed that up. but he would pay for this one.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 4:50 pm

Void pointed to his money pyramid which was stacks of thousands all stacked together into a fancy pyramid where gold bars made up the top part which was oddly shaped like a thrown. "Take it so it's still in that pyramid shape... took me months to build and ha e lumbar support on thrown," he said groaning.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 5:34 pm

The technician sighed that kinda annoyed her but she was going to get her way.. She pointed one of her robots at it to get the money as she kept on working on Void "trust you to do a money pyramid." she said "But it looks like you are going to live though this thought though. But next time think of where your target is or you might not live."

Mica wondered where Void was and kept on grazing
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 5:49 pm

"Tis only a flesh wound," Void said laughing. He groaned more as he shook his head putting a hand to it as it felt like horses were pulling it apart. "I regenerate would have taken me months to fully heal on my own but I'd heal all the same. I can't die no matter how much I may want to," he said. He began the struggle with himself to stand up his helmets eyes began to glow as he chuckled more. "Then again this world doesn't have enough chaos in it would be a shame to loose something to make it interesting, " he said malevolently.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 5:55 pm

The technition sighed "That mere flesh wound did a lot of damage. Well I am sending one of mine to get your girl. And now you are nearly done healing to the point that you will no longer need my help. She had collapsed the healing of days into minutes. And that was impressive all by itself.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 6:01 pm

Void walked over to technician picking her up gently then put her on his bed draping the blanket over her chest. He gently pet her head before opening a portal to his home away from home. He stepped through and began looking for Mica hoping that she hadn't gotten herself lost. As this region was known to screw up compasses he didn't know the reason why that was, but it helped to keep this area free of people.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 6:24 pm

The technician slept. Void was one of the only ones that she would ever work herself to the point of collapse for as she knew he would not hurt her. She slept on healing from her own strain. Her body was being maintined by the few tech she allowed.

Mica looked up smelling him .She moved over to void still in rhino form 'yes?' she seemed to say
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 6:36 pm

Void jumped pulling out a gun on an impulse then seeing it was Mica he spun it them put it away. "Sorry you spooked me it's not healthy to spook a person that's killed as many people as I have.... I mean, ugh, yeah I'm here to take you home. Can you shift back into a human so people don't panic if they see you," he said crossing his arms. He seemed to be rather distant dying tended to do that to him.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 6:53 pm

Mica looked at him with one eye and shifted back to her human form "Sorry but it is so normal for me to shift like that. Sides there are lots of nature to join with here... but if human is better then human I will be.. but what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 10:13 pm

"I died," Void said simply. He fidgeted with the armor on his arms adjusting it. "Look do yourself a favor forget I exist. Or you'll only get hurt for normally I'm a dangerous monster with no sense for right or wrong if a bounty comes on your head; I will claim it. So don't let anyone discover what you're capable in fact leave town pick up your life run and don't stop," he said opening a portal to just outside her apartment. He then walked away he was more brilliant than he ever let on. As his madness always corrupted him it was due to all the nanites the programming in it was corrupted so it healed his mind incorrectly for most of the time before re-healing his mind. These moments of lucidity were rare, and too few in between Mica was blessed he was using it on her.
Void shook his head as he set a hand to his head staggering he was weak still, and he felt his mind slipping. "My kingdom my kingdom for a donkey," he sang laughing madly.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 10:15 am

Mica stared at him 'What do you mean you died?" and she already knew she ahd to keep her power secret. But she suddenly felt worried. "I thought you were my firend..." she said softly confused by how differnet he was acting right now.
Back to top Go down
Gilgex

Gilgex

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 12:44 pm

" I am your friend an I am trying to save you from me. I'm a poison Mica the next time I die I may not remember you I may not even remember myself. I got lucky this time and the bullet missed the part of my brain that stores memory I may not be so lucky next time.... I am slipping into the gentle embrace of madness I will not even remember we had this conversation soon.," Void said. He fell to his knees and soon passed out his mind rewriting itself again.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 12:56 pm

Mica looked at him "Why must do those things that would cause that much damage to your body then? Must you keep on doing things that but you at such risk? You might die you know. She moved closer to him "I smell your blood and your wound.... you can't fight madness if you keep on getting hurt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The flip side of evil Gilgex and me   The flip side of evil Gilgex and me - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The flip side of evil Gilgex and me
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next