Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca Empty
PostSubject: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:28 pm

this is a master servent rp.

one master servent relations are set on a contract. contracts are for usually one year long setting the rules for the relationship. the servent IS payed for the contract by the master and does live with the master but also has set hours usually 5 days a week. you have to be 17-18 to be in contract without parent permission.

name:
position: (master servent)
personality:
discripion of treatment: (if you are master will you be rough, cruel or more kindly? )
other:
pic:
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:32 pm

name: Ryan
position: master
personality: stern and a bit watchful determined and clever, a bit possisive, loyal a bit but likes to have his way, domanat and a bit controling
discripion of treatment: controling and at times rough but overall kindly
other: is from a dom family
pic: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca Raw0mo
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:53 pm

name: Lynn
position: servant
personality: she is a timid servant, she follows instructions immediately, but if it's something that she isn't familiar with then she hesitates. She does have her limits where she will freeze up.
discripion of treatment:
other: she is a small girl, very new at this stuff.
Pic: ( will get later)

name: Fell
personality: he is a very quiet guy, likes to observe rather then be part of stuff. He does have a slight anger issue.
discripion of treatment: he is usually a kinder master, but get him angry or if he is in a mood watch out,, he can be cruel and rough.
other: he is tall and a mysterious guy
Pic: will get later
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:15 pm

name: Serenity
position: servent
personality: a bit defiant but folds pretty quick under pressure. Not too happy being in this buisness and was pretty much forced into it. Spooks pretty easy and when scared tries to run when caught fights back hard. has trust issues But once she grows comfortable she is pretty serene and easygoing and likes to please others
discripion of treatment: is servent
other: hmm nothing now but she does not like htis job much
pic: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca Fanfiction-animes-naruto-perfect-world-720407,090420131459
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 5:47 pm

serenity's cat

name: Persia
breed: unknown
pic: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca O_00000379_2_1225417267
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:22 pm

name: Devon
personality: strict, stuck in ways, pretty evil to some.
discripion of treatment: cruel and rough, very abusive and breaks women to find the pain pleasurable. He enjoys breaking them, and does it in cruel and torturous ways
other: he's getting a new sub
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 5:54 pm

name: Raya
position: technicly servent
personality: stuborn and deterned has a lot of spine and says what she feels an honest soul who says what she feels and states thigns how she sees it. Can be brutally honest but a hard worker. Does NOT have much pride as she pretty much has already gone through hell. Tries to makes hte best of things. And detaches hersefl from others.
discripion of treatment: (if you are master will you be rough, cruel or more kindly? )
other: she was actually sold into this.. to cover a debt that someone else had...
pic: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca 774486-bigthumbnail
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 9:29 pm

decided to fill in a bit more about my charries pasts

Ryan is an artist and both paints and carves. He often wants to use his subs as models and earns a lot of money that way. Ryan has several siblings including two sistes and an older brother who is a monster and while he loves his sister he hates his brother for good reasons. He is actually a trained athelet and every once and a while does the iron man and usualy ranks well in it. He is a high ranked marshal artist being a first degree black belt in Acito and Karatte. For all his skill he is dependent of tea and coffee. When he gets drunk he waxes on about Art History... but he is horrible at science and only passible at math.

Serenity has a other brother who is a dom and had a cruel father who was also a dom. Both have left her with some serious issues with most males and when she loses it she does not hold back and lets them have it. Attaches to other rarely and very distrusting of new people most of the time. Was bullied in school. Suffers a rather bad case of mental and emotional abuse.

Saya-- has been caught and abused before and has many scares to prove it. The worst is on her shoulder and is a demon's skull wiht three snakes moving around and in it. She has an increbly high pain tolorance and basicly had that trained into her. She does not fight when she knows she cannot win and gennerally tries to keep as optomistic as possible. She hates sex and does not react nornally to her... she supresses any pleasure she might get from it. Yet also responds negitivly to pain. She is part native american and part chinese.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca
Page 1 of 1