Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca Empty
PostSubject: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:34 pm

here is where we rp
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:20 pm

Ryan was at his place waiting for his new sub to come. he had her room set up and was in a pretty good mood humming lightly

Serenity's shoulders where slumped and she sighed bitterly...she was not happy about this.. but she did not have many other optoins and all of them were worse than this. She slowly headed to her new master.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:31 pm

Lynn chewed her lip as she was driven to her master's house. She was doing this to pay for her schooling since the pay was so good. She got out of the car and walked up to the door and knocked. They all had went through a small training course, and she bit her lip as she looked down at the floor.

Fell lounged in his couch waiting for his servant to come.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:33 pm

(like the new skin?)

Ryan let her in at once "come on in." he stepped inside inviting her inside. "you are Lynn right?"

Serenity took her two small bags to the door and rang the bell glancing down feeling oddly trapped
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:40 pm

( yeah!)
Lynn stepped in, her backpack and duffel bag in hand " yes.." She said softly, not looking up.

Fell got up and went to the door " come in.. Serenity?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:44 pm

(i thought it fit the name of the forum better)

Ryan smiled "Your room is this way... then we can take a look at the contract. I am Ryan as you know."

Serenity nodded once not answering in words.. she mostly examined his lower legs and boots
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:51 pm

Lynn nodded and followed him silently. She took peeks of her surroundings.

Fell smiled " my name is Fell... Follow me and I'll show you your room.."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:53 pm

Ryan saw she was nervous and showed her to her room. it was a nice one pretty large and had a walk in closet and a full sized bed dresser nighttable full lenght mirror a sterio and a desk as furnishings

Serenity nodded and moved to follow him meekly
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:00 am

Lynn lifted her head timidly and looked around the room, looking surprised.

Fell led her to her room, it was fairly large and had everything a girl would need.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:04 am

Ryan looked her "If you need something else then let me know so i can aquire it for you but i think i thought of everything but personal items and clothes."

Serenity peeked around moving a bit nervously this was several levels above where she had been forced to leave. she relaxed a little...
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:14 am

Lynn nodded " thank you.." She said, putting er bags down.

Fell stepped in more " if you need anything else just ask.. I hope I remembered everything.."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:15 am

Ryan said "when you are settled come to the kitchen so we can review the contract."

Serenity nodded and slowly started getting out her things... still very aware of him
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:17 am

Lynn nodded and started to unpack.

Fell nodded " come downstairs once you're done.." He said and left.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:20 am

Ryan went to the kitchen thinking about his new sub.... she seems just a tad stitsh and shy.. perhaps he was her first?

Serenity nodded and unpacked even after that the room only looked half moved in if even that... she swallowed then headed to where Fell was
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:27 am

Lynn unpacked as fast as she could. She hope she didn't displease him. She went downstairs and looked around to find the kitchen.

Fell was lounging on his couch and sat up once she came and pointed to the chair across " now I have a few questions.."

Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:29 am

Ryan was sitting down enjoying a cup of tea

Serenity slowly sat down and nodded "yes?" she said
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:37 am

Lynn bit her lip as she stepped slightly into the kitchen.

Fell watched her as he asked the first question." How many masters have you had before me?"
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:44 am

Ryan smiled at her "Settled in?"

Serenity said "one and none..my brother raised me and he was a master but i was not his sub."

Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:54 am

Lynn nodded and timidly approached him.

Fell nodded " okay.. My second question.. Do you wish to be here?" He asked, not wanting someone who was regreting coming here.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:58 am

Ryan smiled at her then said "I have made a few assumptions and i want to be sure on them. I hear you are getting money for school and i guess you are going to be my sub for that. I also asume from how you act that you are pretty new to all of this. Am i correct?"

Serenity sighed "I don't really have anywhere else go do. Or any better option. Do i plan this for a very long term.. no but do i need this to get back on my feet yes."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:09 am

Lynn nodded " yes.. I am new.. So if I do something wrong just please correct me.. I don't want to displease you.." She said softly.

Fell nodded " and my final question.. How much control will you give me.. Do you want a safe word?" He asked. The more control the master got the more money the servant would get and an added bonus if there wasn't a safe word.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:16 am

Ryan nodded "i thought as much.. now here is the question how much control will i get? and as i am your first i would advise on a safe word even though you will lose the bonus... just to help with your comfort level." Ryan was a honest guy and wanted the best for his sub.

Serenity bit her lip. Fanacially it would be best to let him have total control of her with no safe word but she was really not sure she could trust him that much. She had read about him and he was a good master but still... she did not do well when she felt trapped "near compete" she told him "But no total bondage. Not sure on the safe word."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:21 am

Lynn bit her lip a thought, she had discussed this with another girl. She either had to sacrifice her safe word to only allow him certain control or let him have full control and a safe word to enable her to pay for school. " you have t-total control.. And I want a safe word.." She whispered.

Fell nodded " and by that what are your limits to bondage?"
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:27 am

Ryan watched her carefully "So you need that money for school that bad." he did not want to break her so he would be more careful at the beginning to get her used ot his demands before he really did take full control of her. "well here is the contract read it over... i have 5 days of your time... the other two days are yours to use... mind you the time is needed and we can arrage when those times are to fit your needs."

Serenity said "I can't stand total restraint or being totally unable to move... or being unable to get out of it. As long as i can get out of it if i really need to i am fine. And if you don't know ways i know a series of knots that will allow me to get out if i feel too trapped but will also bind me." oddly most of them came from lifestock knots but they worked. She really needed the money so maybe she should give up the safe word so she could make a little bit more...
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:33 am

Lynn nodded and read it, biting her lip at some of the things it said. She leaned over and signed it, writing her safe word at the bottom like it instructed. She chose watermelon,

Fell nodded " that is fine.. And have you decided if you are going to have a safe word?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next