Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca Empty
PostSubject: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 6:37 pm

Saya winced at his teatment of her bud but again kept calm "So it seems you enjoy others pain." she said again calmly. "that si a pretty bad character flaw. Oddly she did not react at all over his hands on her body. Being pawed was something she was used to. Be as calm as the waters of a still pond. But she really wanted to the the wild seas of a winter storm but it would not get her anywhere. So why waste the energy? Though she had to wonder who was profeting of her sale.... cause obviously someone was. wiat those were useless thoughts... be as calm as the waters of a still pound.

Ryan watched pleased with himself "you did well."

Serenity panted "not done." she complianed not moving yet
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 6:42 pm

Devon wanted her to react, and knew he was getting to her. He also was curious at how used she was and thrusted two thick fingers deep to see first if she was a virgin, or second if she hadn't been used much

Lynn smiled " thank you.." She said softly, fixing up her outfit.

Fell tilted his head " if you please me I will reward you.." He reminded her. If she didn't get off of him and start using her mouth he would punish her. He would deprive her of a climax for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 7:22 pm

Saya jeked at that her eyes flasking for a moment in anger. But after that she was calm again. But she was very very tight not virgin tight but clearly not one who had been taken relentlessly. She closed her legs a little but then was able to calm totally again. She knew that hte more she reacted the more he would win.. "Thats pretty rude you know." she said calmly. but she imagined hitting him over the head with a bat. She was having a hard time going to indian time

Ryan said "just being honest."

Serenity looked at him for a moment then sighed and got off him licking at him but clearly she was not as into this. He tasted good but this did not please her even half of how it pleased him
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 7:30 pm

Devon smirked, pumping his fingers a bit in her roughly before sliding them out " what about here?" He asked, pressing against her rear before pushing his two fingers deep

Lynn blushed and smiled softly " is there anything else you need?" She asked softly

Fell would teach her that pleasing him would in the end please her. She would soon find the anticipation of him pleasuring her, was enough pleasure to get through stuff that isn't pleasuring her physically
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 7:34 pm

Saya did not react at all. After she saw that smirk she knew his game. She had dealt wiht his kind before just not as sevear a case. She had scares from his kind. But her eyes tightned just a bit in pain. But she froze her heart in the winter storm.

Ryan said "not for now... "

Serenity sucked at him but she was not so happy. She bobed her head slowly
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 7:36 pm

Devon knew she was a virgin there from her tightness. He turned and wiped her juices on the man's business jacket " I'll take her.." He said and walked out of the truck.

Lynn nodded, still new to this and started to leave without being dismissed

Fell groaned and stroked her hair " good girl.." He whispered
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 7:39 pm

Saya knew that she would hate this man. But she had a few tricks that she had kept hidden. When the time was right she would use them. But she knew most likely she was going to get raped..a lot.

Ryan made a sound "i did not say you could go yet." he siad softly

Serenity wished there was a way they could both feel good when she did this. but she sucked harder wanting to get this over soon
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 7:43 pm

Devon smirked and waited with a collar and leash. The business man led her out with her hands cuffed. Devon put on the collar " your name is Dove " he said to her, pulling her along with his leash.

Lynn turned and came back " I am sorry.." She said sfotly.

Fell gripped her hair a bit " slowly... Savour my taste.." He said, precum forming
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 7:46 pm

Saya did not respond and did not move a hair faster than she had to. Adaption she did but she was not going to jog for him.

Ryan said "now you may go."

Serenity made a low sound at that but obeyed
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 7:50 pm

Devon was leading her to his play room, he was going to get a start on her training and breaking. " you will come to learn what I like and do not like.. And the kind of punishment that happens if you do something I don't like.."

Lynn nodded " thank you.."

Fell smirked " you'll see.." He said softy
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 7:55 pm

Saya sighed "I swear you all say the same things... " she had expected this. "idd you learn your lines from the same movie?" She had aready been raped in all places.. her old tormenter had been careful to never take her so often that she woudl lossen much or get used to the feelings.

Ryan nodded "i have some work to do."

Serenity sighed and sucked harder
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 8:14 pm

Devon arched his eyebrow before back handing her " do not speak unless I say.." He growled and pulled her along

Lynn nodded and left now that she was dismissed

Fell swelled bigger, stroking her hair
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 8:43 pm

Saya sighed. They must have... he had sai the same thing too. She rolled with the slap but she had not been able to mute the force totally because of the collar. He was a brute.

Ryan went to work

Serenity sucked harder bobbing deeper
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 8:51 pm

Devon took her into the room and brought her to the wall. He hooked her hands to the chains dangling above her. Then grabbed her ankle and chained it up.

Lynn cleaned up a bit then went to read a book.

Fell smirked and groaned, on edge.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 8:53 pm

Saya kept on trying to hold her calm. Be the water of a still pond. But he had hooked her hand high enough taht i thurt some.

Ryan was busy working

Serenity sucked harder
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 8:58 pm

Devon looked over her body darkly " first order of business.. To brand you.." He said

Lynn read for a while, then went down to watch some tv

Fell came deep in her mouth finally
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:01 pm

Saya barely kept back her raction at that. She now must wear yet another cursed mark? Already she work the mark of another. this one carved in a blade... in the shape of a demon's skull. it was on her left shoulder with her wolf tattoo on her right one

Ryan was lost in his work

Serenity swowed quikly
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:10 pm

Devon went to a corner with a fire and brought out a brander. The design was of a dragon. Devon came over to her " this will only hurt for a bit.."

Lynn made them some lunch and went up to his office, knocking at the door. " I thought you deserved a break.." She said softly as she peeked inside

Fell withdrew " lay down.."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:15 pm

Raya's eyes flashed. she was not going to deal with this. She jerked at her bonds. but they did not yeld. She would wait till he was closer than strike. she had one leg free

Ryan said "i am hungry set it here."

Serenity lay down looking at him eagerly
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:11 pm

Devon saw her free leg tense " you try anything.. And I'll brand every one of you body parts.." He muttered

Lynn set it down where he had gestured

Fell smiled and slid down her body, kissing her bud
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:27 pm

Saya finally decided to tell him how she felt "might be worth it. Excpecily as i would break your jaw." she said sweetly. Her eyes oddly soft. Her persionalty was fluid like water it could be calm or raging. "After all it would be termed as self defense. I wonder if the reason you are so driven to mark and brand like a farmer worring about each percieved lost calf, is because without you know you have no ablity to draw one to you. You are not able to convice someone to come to you willingly and must buy them like a dog scavanging the leftovers of a feast you have small options on what you have." her tone was soft sweet yet wickly poisonous in it silver like poisoned chocolate. Her stance changed "So unsure of yourself you are driven to bind and control as it seems to be the only way to recieve the scraps of another." her eyes danced with light almost as if she laughed and entranced.

Ryan started to dig in at once

Serenity cried out pushing into him
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:36 pm

Devon did not show any of his emotions " at least I am not a whore being bought and branded.."

Lynn smiled and bit her lip, unsure if she needed to be dismissed

Fell smirked and licked her bud
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:40 pm

Saya almost seemed to shrug "it seems you missed the point. Doe that mean you are also slow? I swear it is always the same." she looked at him "it is not like i have not been 'branded before so dont think you are original. What the haste and speed it is like you are forever rushing never getting there is a better way. So unoriginal. Must all males be bruts and be trained to not use wit and lanment of things better lost?" she was ferious she had been sold and she did not know why or who. And now another othe was oing to try to force his rule like a neantherthal.

Ryan said "you can stay ro go."

Serenity spilled come cream in eagerness
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:49 pm

Devon rolled his eyes " I think I have heard you speak enough.." He said, putting the brand down and went to get a gag

Lynn smiled " I'm curious... What are you working on if I may ask.." She said quietly

Fell nipped her bud and licked her cream
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 1:04 pm

Saya snarled at him tugging at her bonds the thought of begging burned and branded was enough to break her cool and she became wild tugging at hte bonds and struggling. But she could not seem to get out.

Ryan said "this." it was a carving of a women that he had a pciture of and the milo venus

Serenity cried out shuddering spilling a bit more cream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next