Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
ak95

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 1:11 pm

Devon's back was to her and he was smirking at her reaction. He turned and his face was cold and blank. He had a gag ball in his hand, coming back over and stepped in close so she didn't have the range to get a kick at him. He looked at her " open wide.." He said

Lynn smiled and studied it " this is very good..." She said softly, bending to study the details of the woman's legs and feet.

Fell thrusted his tongue up into her
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 1:14 pm

Saya refused she was not going to let him do that to her. SHe tried to break free again. Her eyes flashign with rage. She jerked twisting at that chains and exposing her rather heavily scared back but that was all she ahd been able to do. SHe twisted agian strhugging more but was only weaking herself out

Ryan said "he wanted hsi lover to be make into this."

Serenity clamped at his tougne moaning
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 1:27 pm

Devon gripped her jaw and opened her mouth forcefully, putting the gag in and then hooking it around her head to keep in place. It was one he could hear her cries and moans, but her words couldn't be formed. His hands slide over her body and down her one leg, keeping a strong hold on it and hooked it up to the last chain, her legs spread in a wide stance

Lynn nodded " you have done a really good job.. " she soad, standing back up " and I really hope you enjoy your meal.." She said softly, turning to go, her hips swaying unknowingly as se walked

Fell smirked and lapped at her insides
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 1:30 pm

Saya let out a harsh sound of rage and struggled more but it was clear this time she had lost and panted harshly. making deep growl like sounds soudnign offly feral. Her eyes were nrrowed and flashed as she tugged a bit ore. but she was pinned now.

Ryan nodded "Thanks you." he watched her hips.. he would take a break soon and enjoy her again but now he must eat and work

Serenity crlied otu clrampign at hsi tongue and mrewing
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 1:38 pm

Devon looked her up and down " you will come to learn that this kind of behavior just winds me up even more.." He said, stepping to the door " bring me a meal.." He said to a servant. Then went back to get the brand

Lynn went to the kitchen and started eating hers.

Fell smirked and thrusted deeper
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 1:40 pm

Saya made a strange swear like sound. But she took his warning and tried to calm down. But she wanted to trash him. Also she was tired from the poor meals she had been given for hte past week and she simply did not have much more energy to fight.

Ryan dug in and worked

Serenity cired out cumign soem
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 4:06 pm

Devon picked up the brand " you will be rewarded for not prostesting this with some food... That will be your reward for pleasing me today.."

Lynn finished slowly, then went to do the dishes.

Fell lapped at her walls hard
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 4:11 pm

Saya let out a small sound but managed to calm down from lack of other things to do. But it seemed that now even food was a reward. how low she had fallen

Ryan worked awain nearly finishing

Serenity crlied out her walls pusling
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:15 pm

Devon looked up at her, then to her hip " I will allow you to cry out or make sounds of pain.. But I ask you to not squirm... It will make the process longer.." He said, press img his free hand against her stomach

Lynn was still cleaning up the kitchen

Fell smirked and nipped her bd
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:24 pm

Saya shivered at that turning her head away. Trying to find a way to cope as she felt the heat of the iron. She did not want this.... but had no way to fight it. For the first time she was forced to realize there was no way out of this.

Ryan sat back pleased with his work

Serenity came suddnely at that
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:34 pm

Devon pressed the brand against her hip, holding it long enough that the scar would be permanent.

Lynn wiped up the counter, and then smiled, finished cleaning

Fell lapped at her cream " you are a non stop flow.." He groNed
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:38 pm

Saya let out a soft cry a that her face twisting some from the pain... her body shuddered barely keeping back form struggling. but even when it was removed the burn throbbed. She was already shifting her weight off that hip. trying to ease the pain

Ryan came otu "am done for now."

Serneity cried out still keaking and cuming again.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:42 pm

Devon nodded " good girl," he turned as a servant came in and put down the meal " you may leave.. tell Lucy that she will be needed later.." He said, going over and taking off the gag " your burn will be cared for.. I do not want an infection ruining the beauty of it.." He said, picked up the plate and a fork

Lynn looked up " good timing.. I have finished cleaning.."

Fell groaned and sucked at her lower to get her cream
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:45 pm

Saya winced when he said that. He thought burned skin was beatuiful. he was a monster. Still her eyes where drawn to the food. She was hungry. The last mean she was was over a day ago. And the last good meal she was was about a week ago.

Ryan smirked "I might end up using you as a model."

Serenity cried otu buckign her hips into him more
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:56 pm

It wasn't the burnt skin that Devon liked, it was the raised scar that would reveal itself once the swelling and redness went away. He put some meat on the fork and offered it to her mouth.

Lynn blushed " you already have, haven't you?"

Fell pinned her hips down to enjoy her cream
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:00 pm

Saya knew better than to fith she opened her mouth.. wanting hte food.. she needed it badly by now. She needed food to live and she hoped she would not need to test her will against stravtion.

Ryan grinned "i know but another work offer came in and they have no idea of a suiting model." he sighed "they picture he sent me was of a goose... no way to mak ethat work.. "

Serenity shuddering feeding him more cream.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:27 pm

Devon fed her half of the meal " the rest you will get once I have gotten to know your body.." He said

Lynn giggled " what ever you require of me.. I'm willing to do.."

Fell groaned
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:39 pm

Saya turned her head away at that. She did not want to have him know her body. She did not want to gain any more scars and she was worried he would like them

Ryan smiled "you will get part of the royalty." he promisted "my models do."

Serenity shuddered mewing
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 8:40 pm

Devon kissed and sucked her neck, catching a glimpse of the scars on her back " what are these?" He asked, in chaining her one hand so he could look more clearly at her back

Lynn blushed " is my identity secret?"

Fell thrusted his tongue back into whe
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 8:44 pm

Saya bit her lip as he forced her to show her scared back some looked they had been from a whip other a cane and then there was the crosome carving on her shoulder across from her wolf tattoo. "He said they were things to mark me as his... just as your brand does. or for his own amusement." he had taken 2 days to make the one on her shoulder and hse had passed out many times from blood loss and pain.

Ryan nodded "of course if i get asked i said she does not wish for her identity to be known and they leave it."

Serenity clamped at his tongue cuming a litltel
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 8:47 pm

Devon frowned, he did not like to have his girls marked up other than the brand on their body somewhere. " Lucy will have this checked.." He muttered to himself, seeing the tatoo " did he mark you with the tattoo as well?""

Lynn nodded " is it a public or private one?" She asked, not wanting her to be on display and have someone recongnise her

Fell groaned and thrusted it deep
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 8:54 pm

Saya shook her head "no part of these were in punishment of having the tattoo...for it 'lessoned his workspace'." she had excaped the guy once and tried to reclaim her body with the tattoo... only to be caught again and have more marks drawn into her skin and beating to punish her.

Ryan said "i made sure that one was private... he said it looked like when his wife when she was younger... and he was not in the mind to let many see her like that... i beilve he even ordered special dresses and clothes to cover her with if company comes." he laughed "He loves my art but he is not one to show off."

Serenity cried out cuming hard at that
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 11:33 am

Devon nodded " the scars will be delt with.. " he said, his eyes roaming her body more. His hands glided along her skin.

Lynn nodded " then I am comfortable doing it.." She whispered softly

Fell smirked and lapped up the cream before pulling back " see.. Now was it worth the wait?"
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 11:39 am

Saya shivered at his hands not enjoying them at all. She felt like a mare at oction. And she did not like it one bit.

Ryan smiled good. "THis one won't be nude."

Serenity whinned "Not done." he begged
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 11:42 am

Devon rolled her nipples around slowly, raising his eyebrow at her

Lynn was a little relieved. " okay.." She whispered

Fell smirked " no I'm not done.. But before I continue please answer my question."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next