Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 2:33 pm

Ryan started a rabid pace now rutting her hard..he was massive from teh ring and hit her spots inside her. But he still wanted more. he tapped a panel in reach and a machine was brought over and started taking her rear.. much in this house was designed for him to take his sub anywhere he wanted too

Serenity moaned shuddering and piced up her pace as she rode him
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 2:42 pm

Lynn screamed out and arched, getting even tighter as she got filled. Her rear was still pretty unstretched and her lower was getting super wet to try and fix the slight pain the machine was causing

Fell reached up and played with her nipples " harder.." He groaned, wanting her pace frantic
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 2:55 pm

Ryan pulled the machine out and lubricated it then let it take her again. He bucked harder into her

Serenity growled and sped up goign harder.. but she wanted to contorl this
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:00 pm

Lynn relaxed a lot nmore, but her lower was sopping wet now from him

Fell knew she was a little peturbed by the fact that she wasn't in control. But he was going to show her that he knew how her body worked a lot better than her. He thumbed her bud slowly as she rode
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:01 pm

Ryan purred takign her hardear and harder

Serenity shuddered at that pickign her pace up some.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:11 pm

Lynn moaned and came, milking him and the machine

Fell showed her that the faster she went the more pleasure he would give her. " I want you to do this or suck me off every morning from now on." He groaned to her
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:46 pm

Ryan started to cum a bit

Serenity panted goign faster going hard
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 4:08 pm

( made my character)

Lynn moaned and accepted his seed

Fell bucked hard against her, swelling
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 5:54 pm

(made mine too)

Ryan pumped till she was full of his seed

Serenity bucked harder riding him hard now
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 6:04 pm

Devon smiled as the man signed the deal, signing over a new sub for him, adding to his vast collection. Though he would spend most of his time with his new addition to break her in.

Lynn shuddered and came hard, milking

Fell groaned and pulled her down to kiss her hard as she rode
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 6:07 pm

Saya was chained and blindfolded in the truck. They did not gag her... and frankly she did not care. She was used to this whole deal by now. She leaned back humming softly to herself oddly calm compaired to the rest of those tied up in the van. Some sobbed other were gagged. Saya she was just lost in indian time as was half her bloodline. Things happened and Saya just kept on moving rolling with her bad luck.

Ryan was still a bit hard and bucked more into her

Srenity kissed him back arching and sinking onto him
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 6:15 pm

Devon got up " now to get my new girl.." He said, going out to the truck with the smaller slimy looking business man. Devon was a huge man, over 6 foot 7 and a buff man. He stood at the entrance of the back of the truck, watching the women all look at him, wide eyes and some fearful

Lynn moaned, her lower milking still

fell swelled more, his fingers pinching her bud " come.."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 6:20 pm

Saya heard the door open but did not react. She kept humming softly. It did not matter if she got off here or later no mater where she ended chances are things would not be any better. She leaned back a little more still humming and calm. What would happen would happen. Not worth getting excited about. be as calm as the the water of a still pound.

Ryan shuddered and soon wasa cuming agian

Serenity cried out unalbe to not obey and she came hard
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 6:23 pm

Devon ducked a bit to get inside and walked down the truck. He tested some girls, pinching their nipples and buds roughly, ignoring the girls that arched into his touch. He wanted someone who wasn't so broken. He came to Saya, pinching her nipple harder than the others as she wasn't even paying attention to him

Lynn felt full and moaned

Fell smiled and bucked up hard " I think I want your mouth too.."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 6:27 pm

Saya finally looking at him she jerked a little but kept calm. So this was what happened to the others. "That hurts." she said softly "but you meant that to happen so are you happy now?" her voice was calm pleasant even. Not at all one of a person who was freaking out. Be as calm as the water in a still pond.

Ryan slowly pulled out "hmm we will do more later."

Serenity patned kissing him more as she clamped hard
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 6:32 pm

Devon smirked at her comment, seeing the other girls wide eyed at her calm reaction. He shrugged and slid his hands over her body roughly. His hand went to her bud and pinched and twisted it painfully, watching closely, knowing this calmness is a front

Lynn panted and nodded, standing up a bit. She felt his cum spill from her lower, down her inner highs.

Fell bucked and came hard into her, groaning " now clean me off.."

-------

https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40