Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 3:55 pm

Saya sadi "i feel good." she felt great actually. The pleasure was still lasting quite well... giving her a long reward for working with him.

Ryan kept with her

Sincerity cried out shuddering and bucking her hips. "need it." she whimpered.

Micheal said "do it Richard..." he pulled out of him so Richard could move more and take her.
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 4:03 pm

Devon nodded and got up " I'm going to go take a shower.." He said, looking at her before going into the bathroom. He didn't close the door, just stripped, turned the water on and stepped I to the shower that was in plain sight of her. He didn't look at her though, just went along with a routine shower

Lynn yawned and dozed slightly, then woke up with a thought " can I see your drawing of my pose?" She asked

Richard moved up, kissing and nibbling on her nipples as he slammed home. He tilted his ass up, wanting it to be filled again and roughly taken.

Fell watched her be taken by Richard, sliding a hand down the roughly pinch her clit
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 4:14 pm

Saya could not help watching him... her eyes seemed glued to the scene. It seemed so normal.. but somehow so erotic.. she paused wondering if she was starting to crave his body... but he had been so gentle with her... so willing to please her.
(what is his sisters name again.. I think Saya should see her soon)

Ryan smiled "i did some more to it when you were gone." he showed it to her... he had almost brought it to the point where it was finished.. it was very much alive and highly erotic. "I won't be showing this one to anyone.. they will accuse me of making inaporotaties."

Sincerity cried out bucking and shuddering..she mewed clamping hard and shuddering gasping at the feeling

Micheal moved to slam right into him taking him harder than ever.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 4:19 pm

(Lily)
Devon stroked his semi-hard member and glanced over at her with an inviting look. He then went to wash his hair, wondering if he would join him.

Lynn get wet just looking at it. She blushed and bit her lip " this is for your personal collection.."

Richard swore, the slamming into him made him jerk harshly up into her. He let Micheal set the pace for bth of them. If he was getting taken hard, sincerity was getting taken even harder as two men's momentums were behind the thrusts.
Fell bucked at different paces
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 4:43 pm

Saya ended up going in with him... she was not sure why..but her body seemed to have a mind of its own.. he had already gotten really far at training her body to follow him

Ryan smiled "yes it is and will live in a locked box unless I want to look at it."

Sincerity fired out as Richared went really readily deeply... and pushing her to accept more of Fell. She cried out and bucked writhing and shuddering. This feels so good.. she made all sorts of noises

Micheal was setting a rough pace into Richard
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 4:48 pm

Devon smiled at her and looked down at her. He kissed her roughly then, pushing her up against a wall.

Lynn smiled " are you going to add more drawings to the collection?" She teased

Richard clamped around Micheal, hoping either micheal would last longer this time or make a fast recovery and take him twice. He sucked hard on her nipples to make them super sensitive

fell swelled massively, stretching her rear.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 5:00 pm

Saya arched at that startled... but she did not put up a fuss

Ryan smirked "yes over time."

Micheal had in fact put a ring on to help make him last longer.. and he bucked harder into him

Sincerity was already on the edge of a climax.. she was getting os much attention.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 5:20 pm

Devon ground his now hard member into her at he kissed her demanding an dominate. He was going to test her submission.

Lynn smirked " wonder what pose you will put me in." She whispered huskily

Richard moaned and started to buck faster, wanting more from Micheal as he was craving te aggressiveness.

Fell kissed her neck and ear " we are goig to do this a lot more often.." He said, bucking harder and deeper into her.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 5:27 pm

Saya shuddered pushing a little at his shoulders.. but she put up no real fight... he was not hurting her... and part of her was begging to submit to him... she kissed back but it was tentative... yet also following him

Ryan smirked "I will have to think of that."

Micheal started to set a brutal pace... seeming almost challenged by Richard's actions

Sinceirty cried out whimpering and mewing.. she cam hard twice.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 6:12 pm

Devon just continued to posses he mouth and slid his hands alon her body until she did. But if she didn't soon he was push her to, wanting her to learn that he was to be submitted to.

Lynn smiled and stretched out " I'm going to take a shower if that's alright

Richard groaned and rocket into her, biting at her nipples now.
Fell bucked in pace with Richard, knowing she was going to be in a constant climax if they kept this up.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 6:22 pm

Saya felt his hands over her... moving in ways that startled her and pleased her... she felt the domance in his kiss and the hardness of his body... all the sudden something just clicked.. and she just stopped resisting.. she started to submit a little but did not fully submit.

Ryan said "go on ahead... just don't take too long.. I have some work for you afterward."

Sincerity started to cum and cum and cum.. she seemed to have award time stopping. She moaned and shuddered arching at the bites

Micheal kept on bucking going harder and harder to point Richard.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 6:27 pm

Devon pushed her even more up against the wall with her little submission. He rubbed her hips and ground his hips into her groin.

Lynn nodded and slipped off the bed and trotted off to the bathroom

Richard swelled massively at her constant coming, biting hard on her breast as he came violently. His hips pistoned, filling her easily. " You should get in here and feel her Micheal.." He groaned as he slowly pulled off of her. He wanted to watch two dom in high gear using her body.

Fell growled and started to move her up and down on him quickly in Richard's absence, biting at her shoulder as he watched her breasts bounce up and down, one having teeth marks on it from Richard
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 6:33 pm

Saya shuddered being drawn more and more into submission.. yet this was not forced submission like had happened before.. but more seduced into it. She started to submit more and more to him.

Ryan started to clean up the mess. But he was going to have her do some thing that would push her comfort zone a little
(any tips on what those would be?)

Sincerity was shuddering and clamping hard at that. She saw the size of Micheal and gulped as he advanced on her and thrust inside.. he was huge.. bigger than Fell... and he stretched her so much that she came hard again.. she was not going to be able to walk after this use knew it.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 6:41 pm

Devon waited until she fully submitted before he ordered her to do something. He could feel she was almost there and nibbled his way down to her neck, nudging slightly to see if she would give him her neck.

Lynn showered as she did.
( have her play with another girl?)

Richard leaned back and watched, stroking himself to build himself up again, wanting Micheal's ass again. He moved to play with him, thrusting two fingers in and stroking his prostate.
Fell swore as he watched her get taken by Micheal's massive size " Watch him take you.. spread your pussy lips for him so he can go even deeper and we both have a better view of you.." He whispered in her ear as he looked over her shoulder. He did this all while pounding into her hard, also having put a ring on.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 6:46 pm

(well if you are willing for that then lets do it..)

Saya shuddered but slowly started to held more and more till she was almost totally submitted to him... this was a whole new experience to her... and she gave him her neck.. liking what he was doing. The only reason he was getting this hard was because of all the trust he had built up with her.

Ryan decided he was going to call in another sub.. one of his fiends sub and have them play together.. and he meant that in a seuxal way.. his friends sub was much further along at this and actually liked playing with other girls... and she was a touch more domant..

Micheal groaned as he felt the fingers.... he swelled more and slammed deeper.

Sinceirty cried out cumming again and she obeyed dreading her lips and watching.. her body cumming harder now.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 6:53 pm

Devon smirked and nipped her neck " get on your knees and suck my cock.." He ordered, leaning back

Lynn soon was out of the shower and drying her hair some

Richard smirked " You want my dick again Micheal?" He asked, thrusting his fingers hard
Fell groaned and swelled bigger " look at all that cream that's pouring out.. why don't you taste it.."He said, sliding a hand down there and slid a few fingers along her spread folds and then presented two fingers coated in juices to her mouth
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 7:07 pm

Saya looked at him.. not sure she liked the order to be honest.. or that she was being ordered.. but he had been so kind to her and gentle and turned around so much.. that she guessed rewarding that would not be a bad idea.

Ryan smiled at her "I have a task for you tomorrow... and you might not like it but will do it anyways."
(so i assume you want me to control the girl?)

Micheal groaned and bucked harder wanting it pretty bad..

Sincerity licked at the fingers bucking her hips some. She mewed gasping... and her body still locked in climaxes
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 7:29 pm

Devon looked at her expectantly, waiting.

( yeah if that's okay)
Lynn looked curious " okay.. What is it?" She asked

Richard smirked and teased his tip at his rear
Fell kissed her neck " you will be throughly pleased once this is over.." He said, bucking hard up into her
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 7:32 pm

(Oh that is fine with me)

Saya got on her knees and put her mouth around his cock sucking already

Ryan smiled "you are going to get to meet Alex and the two of you are going to have fun."

Micheal groaned and bucked more ...

Sincerity was not able to stop cumming over and over. she was letting out all sorts of cries
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 12:40 am

Devon groaned and stroked her wet hair

Lynn bit her lip and nodded " o-okay.." She mumbled, wondering if Alex was a girl or a guy. She was thinking it was a guy though.

Richard took Micheal hard, bucking at an insanely rapid pace.
Fell bucked out of pace with Micheal to have her constantly filled by one person.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 12:41 pm

Saya sucked harder at his member

Ryan smiled Lynn would be shocked to find Alex was a girl.

Micheal groaned swearing and bucking hard as well trying to get the most of this

Sincerity cried ut cuming constnatly more and unable to take this
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 12:54 pm

Devon gripped her head and started to buck into her, taking her mouth like her lower

Lynn stretched " do I have the rest of te day off?" She asked

Richard ground his hips hard into Micheal, hiring all the right spots.
Fell pounded into her ass still, wanting her fried. He would take extra care of her after this.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 1:13 pm

Saya moaned a little feeling the silarliries and sucked harder at him

Ryan said "besides being my model for today yes."

Micheal cried out swelling massively and bucking like a whld man

Sinceirty clamped supper hared at them and cam more and more
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 1:30 pm

Devon purred and got rougher, deep in her throat

Lynn smiled and relaxed " that sounds good to me!"

Richard was bucking at an even more insane pace to keep up with him.
Fell bit at her shoulder, concentrating solely on pounding into her ass
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 1:44 pm

Saya was getting pushed closer to her limit as he was getting a bit rough

Ryan smiled "Then we will do that soon."

Sincerity came harder and harder her brain was starting to fry

Micheal was slamming deep and hard into sincerity taking her all the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next