Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg Empty
PostSubject: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:52 am

You know the plot but if there is anything more i will put it here

name:
species: (human or otherwise and if otherwise what)
side: (humans or supernatural)
personality:
crush:
gf/bf:
discrition/ pic:
other:
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:34 pm

name:Greyson
species:a vampire wherewolf hybrid.
side:supernatruals
personality:He wants what he wants when he wants it.He is VERY protective of his pack and nest youngsters.
crush:?
gf/bf:no one
discrition/ pic:hold on
other:He is a hybrid so he is very needy and it is like he has two people inside him,his vamp and his wolf.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:34 pm

name: Lily Hall
species: human
side: has a hard time picking
personality: sturborn, determined, clever and quick thinking, watchful but fun loving
crush: who you make for her
gf/bf: who you make for her
discrition/ pic: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg Thumb_COLOURBOX1239869
other: loves winter and snow but does does not like it much when it gets really really hot
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:11 pm

description for Greyson:jet black hair with BRIGHT blue eyes.He is very muscularity had a distinct jawline.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:23 pm

name:meriola
species: mermaid vamp hybrid
side: Supernatruals
personality:She is set shy and timid.She doesn't like talking but is very mellow
gf/bf:?
discrition/ pic:She has jet black hair and the same Bright blue eyes as her brother,Greyson.She is skinny but not to skinny.She isn't perfect in her appearance.
other:She hates going into vamp form because she doesn't wanna be anything like the humans
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:40 pm

name:Henry
species:human
side: humans as a supernatural killed his family
personality:He is very protective over what he has.He hates the supernatruals
discrition/ pic:He has copper brown eyes and blonde curly hair.He is very musclar
other:
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:11 pm

Lily Hall can go with Gayson

name: Luke Halbardeer
species: sea serpent vampire mix.
side: humans or supernatural
personality: watchful and determined. Usually on his guard. a silent type. but protective and can be caring when he warms up to you
crush: how about Meriola?
gf/bf: we will see
discrition/ pic: he has reddish brown hair that is long about an two inch past his shoulders. He sometimes put it into a pony tail. He is tall about 6 foot 8 inches and has broad shoulders. He is buff and has a 4 pack--he wishes had a six pack. He has sun tanned skin that is tough. His eyes are like the ocean and change slightly in shade according to his mood. But he also has a few unsightly scars on his chest and shoulders. most of from fights and a few of them he is not so proud of. When he turns vamp mode his eyes turn blackish red and his fangs lengthen... he can go vamp mode in sea serpant mode as well.
other: he loves the sea and does not mind being a vamp sea serpant mix.

name: Ruke Drukson
species: human
side: humans
personality: cold at times and can be calculating. Determined and maticulous. He runs on a cold caculating rage and is very though. Wants what is best for humans and fears and hates supernaturals and has good reason for it.
crush: who you make for him
gf/bf: who you make for him
discrition/ pic: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg Stock-photo-black-and-white-portrait-of-a-young-caucasian-male-fighter-wearing-a-hooded-sweater-and-patterned-140044030
other: is skilled at marshal arts and a former soldier
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:41 pm

drat you made your male before i made my lad.....

name: Ashly Harpner
species: nine tailed fox
side: supernatural
personality: crafty and sly, determined and clever. Loves to have things her own way but never goes after what she thinks are impossible. Works hard for what she wants but gets bored fairly easy. Hard to please but can be seductive. Knows how to bend the rules. Actually very caring and can be very protective.
crush: hmm we will see
gf/bf: we will see
discrition/ pic: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg Large Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg 1131e575
other: has a full human form too but it looks a lot like her mixed form
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:02 pm

name:Hazel
species:fire and earth bender
side: supernatruals
personality:She is sweet and fun.She loves to mess around and have fun but she also knows wen to get serious and vicious
discrition/ pic:She has black hair with red mixed in.She has an abnormal red coloration in her eyes.Her hair stops at her shoulders.She is thicker and short
other:none
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:07 pm

that is eight.. want to get started? we can make more if we need to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg
Page 1 of 1