Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg Empty
PostSubject: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:53 am

here is where we rp
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:13 pm

Lily sighed. She was stolling in the woods. After a bit she stopped sitting on a stump of a long fallen tree. "Did that really happen?" she asked reminsiing on what she had seen just a few days ago... of when she had seen a man turn into a wolf... "of wast it just a dream?" she hoped it was but it just seeme to real..... did it really happen? And what did it mean now

Luke was by the water like usual. He was working on the rigging on his ship. Well most like his glorified boat.. But still he enjoyed it. He was going to go out to sea again and get to have some him time... and revel in the water.

Ruke pounded a bag. trying to get the crazes out. He had had a bad night but he was used to those nights. He got them all the time. He wished he could get his hands on one of hte monsters.... then he woudl be able to sleep like a baby.

Ashly was in human form in a bar... and neither of those things was unusual. She was trying to pick up somethign to keep her entertained for a while. Her old boyfriend had bored her and she wnated something to do. She toyed with the neck of a wineglass sipping the amber liquid every once and a while. There had to be someone to hold her attention.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:57 pm

Greyson was out on his daily morning run.He ran through the same wood as Lilly was in, as it was his favourite.He walked up to a stream not far away from where Lilly was wolf form.He lapped up some water as he panted.He had been running at top speed for at least 5 hours.Being a vampire he didn't sleep so he ran.

Meriola was in the ocean as usual.There seemed to be a lot of boats put today, which wasn't good for her.She always it caught in those stupid fishing nets.She swam under Luke's boat to see what everyone was up to.She stayed there for a minute before going to the back up the boat and coming up for air

Henry walked into a bar, needing to get his mind off those stupid Supernaturals. He had been up all night because he knew there was one hanging around somewhere.He walked up and sat a few chairs down from Ashly.He ordered three beers

Hazel walked into the gym and went up to the desk.Although it may look like a regular gum there were supernatruals here training others to be the best as their skill so if there were any humans who wanted to hurt them they could take care of themselves.Se walked into a back room and met her trainer
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:05 pm

Lily was lost in thought but then she thought she heard harsh panting. She looked around feelign suddenly nervous... was something here with her? well no da there but was it dangerous? she eyed the woods around her

Luke humming a old sea shanty as he worked. "That is that." and he lay ancher before getting ready to dive into the drink.

Ruke kept on punching the bag.. pretending it was a monster... he wanted to beat the tar out of them

Ashly's eyes flickered over him with slight intrest. He smelled strange... well no mater. She took another sip. She would find out in time. Then she was hit on by a buzzed guy.. and she was having a hard time getting rid of him polietly
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:17 pm

Greyson still panted as he began walking.He smelled the air, it smelled of human.He started walking towards the sent until he caught the sight of a girl in front of him.He looked at the girl and sat down near a tree.He just stared at her.She smelt of honey and ocean breeze.

meriola stayed at the back of the boat,head above water.Her pure white tail splashing the water gently.She splashed around some and then swam around the boat.

hazel stopped to look at a man punching a bag.He looked very angry.She title her head at him a little and then walked on.She went into the next room over and stretched.Se took of her shoes and then got in a fighting stance.

Hebert had already finished his first beer.He glanced over at the girl and the man who was bothering her.He turned to look at the man,"Get away from her."He wasn't in the mood to hear all of this nonsense at his supposed time of peace.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:23 pm

Lily looked at her her body titled slightly in a nonagreessive stance. She did not want to mess with the wolf.. but ehr hand trimbled as she searched for the can of mace

Luke was ready and dove on it after one last glance.. then he shifted into his sea serpant form. He was now over 20 feet actually he was 28 and a half feet long. And he dove deep under the water but then he noticed Meriola

Ruke puched again then went to cool off.. he was feeling a bit better

Ashly sent him a thankful glance as the guy finally cottoned on and left. "bartender get him one of anything he wants, on me." it was her thank you.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:28 pm

Greyson wanted to show her he didn't want to hurt her in any way.He put his tail in between his legs and laid on his stomach in submissiveness.He put his head down and slowly crawled towards her

meriola hadn't noticed him yet.Her white tail flapped behind her as she swam away slightly.Her black hair flowed behind her.She looked behind her as she went to turn around and she jumped slightly,scared.

hazel began punching and kicking the bag.She went for along time before getting tired.She stopped and raised her arms above her head,accidentally sending fire from her hand

Henry ordered another beer and looked at her,"You really didn't have to do that for me."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:40 pm

Lily bit her lip... perhaps he was not a threat to her after all... she watched him. but knew better than to move

Luke swam closer to her. He was feeling playful and friendly. He circled a bit around him

Ruke had his back turned so he did not notice.. then he grabbed his bag and walked out. He was feeling better now

Ashly shrugged "nor did you have to do that for me." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:12 pm

Greyson got up like he was before and wagged his tail to show he was friendly.He wagged his tail and jumped around we playfully.After a minute of that he got right in front of her and sat down.

meriola got scared and swam away, she had never seen another if herself.She tried to hide behind the boat,thinking he couldn't see her

hazel got her bag as well.She had to hurry because she was supposed to go on a long run.When she walked out he accidentally ran into ruke, sending her bag acrost the hall

Henry shrugged,"He was bothering you and in turn bothering me."He pushed a beer at her,"Here."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:20 pm

Lily was more than a bit startled... but tried to keep relaxed. Her eyes were wide... this was very strange behavior for a wolf... very very strange behavior...

Luke kept on circling now circling the boat. He was curious about her... it was rare to see another one so similar to him. He tried to look friendly

Ruke growled and glared at her. But he did not help get her bag... "watch where you are going." he told her "people can get hurt." He left annoyed yet again

Ashly took it "thanks.." she took a sip... "glad you were bothered."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:37 pm

Greyson wanted her to like him.She had to be his mate.Greyson licked all over her face.Suddenly another wolf howled.That made Greyson go on edge.He turned away from her as he growled loudly and circled around her,looking towards the wood

meriola was just getting scared.She tries to swim away very quickly.She swam away from him.Eventually she gave up and clung to the boat

hazel didn't mean to bump into h.That made her on ede.She growled and got her bag.Then she stormed out of the building and towards the woods

Henry smirked softly.He took another swig and looked at her,"You seem different......I like that."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:48 pm

Lily jerked falling backward when he licked her face. at the howl she shivered. She suddenly realized how vulernable she was right now.

Luke did not give up. he was not acting threatening but curious. He tried to figure out how to talk to her. He put his head toward her acting a little like a dolphin to try to put her at ease.

Ruke went to his place and slumped down. He needed to get ahold of a super... and mess with them

Ashly smiled "Thanks... I just don't like being in debt..."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:09 pm

Greyson suddenly felt like he needed to protect her.Greyson snarled at the wood and then
he grabbed into her shirt and tugged towards a different part of the wood that he knew way better.He pulled her about 5 feet before letting her go

meriola looked down at him and tilted her head.Now she was getting courious.She looked at him and swished her tail at him

hazel walked into the woods and went to a tree.she sat down her bag and then she began to run.Woth her being mad she ran faster than normally

Henry smiled softly as he looked at her.He stood up and wrote his number on a napkin
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:24 pm

Lily barely kept from screaming... was he trying to attack her now... she stank of fear now

Luke made a soft sound and tried to look friendly and playful.. by mimicing a dolphin

Ruke sighed and lay down and actually slept

Ashly took it and said "hmm i might evne call you back." her voice a little teasing
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:35 pm

The howl turned into howls and the howls weren't friendly.Greyson frantically pulled on her shirt to get her away from the howls.He growled at her and pushed her with his head.If she didn't move he would have to shift and pick her up

meriola looked at him and giggled softly, he looked funny.She slowly reached out to touch him

hazel ran until she got tired then she sat down and practiced her earth bending, making loud booms

Henry looked at her,"Oh you might call me back?if you don't I will just have to find you again."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:45 pm

Lily whimpered but moved maybe if she did what the wolf wanted he would not eat her. She did not like the sound of those howls either.... they sounded way too much like those of a hunting pack.

Luke made a happy sound at that pushing into her hand.. finally she had quit acting scared

Ruke was asleep

Ashly laughed freely at that. "Determination.. i like that in a man."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:25 pm

Greyson took off running into the wood.After he ran he would run back to her and pushed her towards a small brick house.He ran inside and then back out.

meriola smiled and touched him.De giggled some more and swam away, hoping he would follow

Hazel got bored and laid down near ruke's house, not knowing who's it was

Henry looked at her,"I'm very determined."Woth that he walked out
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:31 pm

Lily was nearly certain that this wolf was differnt now but she entered the house... she was nervous her hands shaking as it held the mace. What was going to happen to her?

Luke seemed to grin and followed her quite happily.. this was what he wanted after all

Ruke kept on sleeping

Ashly purred at that. This was just what she liked.. he would keep her entertained.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:52 pm

Greyson shut the door with his nose and he jumped and switched on the light.Then he pulled on a rope which locked the doors.Then Greyson went back to what he was doing before,being playful.He put his tail in between his legs again and he crawled towards her

meriola looked back to see if he was there.She smiled when he was.When she turned around She ran face first into another boat.She sunk down for a minute before shaking her head as hiding from him again.She was very embarrassed.

Hazel slept there for a while as there was nothing else to do.It was getting pretty cold outside,she shivered greatly, lips and nose turning blue.She was used to being cold as she was on her own.

Henry smirked as he left.He went to his house and made sure his phone was within arms reach
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:02 pm

Lily bit her lip but went back to playing with him. But she was still nervous and scared a bit now. What if the wolf stopped wanting to play and then decided to eat her?

Luke seemed to smiled and went to nuzzle her. He used his tail to slap the side of the other boat causing it to rock and move...

Ruke woke up and went to fix something to eat.

Ashly purred and paid the tab then left to her place. She settled down feeling pleased. She cooked up a dish of beef liver, pasta and mixed veggies.. and dug in before settling down again and toying with her phone.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:12 pm

Greyson licked her hand and then pawed at we.After that he ran away for a few minutes and shifted.Then am amazingly hot and muscular guy with messy black hair walked in,"Why hello there."

meriola was a bit hesitant at first but then snuggled deeply into him.He made her feel safe.Although thy just met meriola really liked this guy

hazel was still sleeping outside,the wind howling

Henry got a bite to eat before looking through some old photos of his family
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:32 pm

Lily jerked fell back then screamed shrilly... then she maced him... her eyes wide... this was the guy she had seen a few days before... it really had happened

Luke made a soft sound and kept her close. he used his form to push the other boat away most likely scaring the people inside it. He then gently sheparded her away from the boat and its nets.... he could break through a net but he was certain she would have more problems.

Ruke was finishing up the stew he had started cooking ealier that day

Ashly finished then moved to call Henry.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:38 pm

Greyson cried out as he stumbled back and led his eyes.He shifted and ran around pawing at his face and rubbing his eyes onto the carpet.All the dots were locked do tere was no way out

Meriola just stayed clung Ito him.She wasn't going to let go for a whole.His thoughts were right on point.Meriola had a LOT or trouble with fishing nets

hazel woke up as she smelled an amazing sent.She earth ended her way under his house and to the kitchen

Henry was eating an apple at this time.He looked outside his window
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:46 pm

Lily was breathing hard her eyes wide. Her back hit the wall hard and she slumped down still holding the mace... she was trapped.... and he was between her and the door. How was she to get out? and would it even be safer outside?

Luke smirked just a little and made his way to an area where he knew there were not nets. they would be safer here.

Ruke hummed as he tasted the soup. this was going to be good.

Ashly called Henry's number
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:50 pm

Greyson's eyes slowly went back to normal color.He went and shifted again and came back with a yowl to protect himself with.He came back and looked at her,"I'm not going to hurt you!"

Meriola let him go and swam around in circles and zig zags.She was happy to haw someone attractive around her

hazel slowly and quietly earth bended herself out of the ground and in his kitchen.

Hebrew answered on the third ring,"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next