Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:55 pm

Lily said "why did you take me here? what do you want with me?" her body was shaking

Luke felt pleased.. and he kept a good eye out to make sure everything would stay safe

Ruke turned around just in time and tackled her.

(hebrew?)

Ashly said "hmmm I thought i would call you after all."
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:03 am

Greyson slowly walked up to her,"I heard other howls and I didn't want them to come and hit you because you're human......I don't want to hurt you.I just want to keep you safe."

Meriola swam up to him again and snuggled into his chest,tangling their tails together to show him affection

hazel was thrown back and landed on the floor after hitting her head on the cabinet with am 'omf'She looked at him,temple bleeding,"You're quick."

(sorry I'm tired and my fingers are going crazy typing on my phone)

Henry smirked through the phone,"Oh...did you now?"
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:24 am

Lily said "being human is a bad thing?" she looked at him "Why would they want to hurt me?"

Luke made a happy sound at that and curled a bit around her in a gentle hug

Ruke said "I am just gettign started." and he tazered her as he backed off

Ashly grinned "hmm i guess i did."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:11 am

Greyson cautiously sat down but at the other end of the couch,"They hurt you before you can hurt them."

Meriola let him go and then swam up to the surface.Se looked down to see if he was going to follow her

This made hazel mad, she was tired of being pushed around.She send her hands flying in a circular motion all aroud her,forming an earth ball that she was soon in he middle of so he couldn't get to her,"I don't wanna hurt you!I just want food!"

Henry smirked through the home again,"Well I'm glad you decided to call."At this point he didn't know she was a supernatural

Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:38 am

Lily said "why would i want to hurt them? I don't want to hurt people in general."

Luke followed her but tried not to break the surface

Ruke swore at her struggling hard. He hated her already

Ashly said "hmm i am glad i did too."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:07 pm

Greyson looked at her,"They don't know that....."He lightly smiled at her."I'm Greyson.....and I guess you already know what I am....."

Meriola looked down at him and tilted her head.She went back down and swam around him quicky.A fisherman up above saw them and he got him gun out, then he began to shoot at them

Hazel couldn't stay in the ball much longer.She began to plead with him,"Please!I don't want to hurt you.I just need food.I haven't days in days!"

Henry smiled through the phone,"So when will I get to see you again
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:42 pm

Lily said "a werewolf right?"

Luke got annoyed and slapped the side of the fishman's boat.. hitting it hard so that it listed hard to the side... then he did a second slap this one more toward the surface to send large waves over the boat as well... in other words he gave the fisherman a lot of other things to deal with

Ruke growled "you break in my place and you want me to feed you monster!"

Ashly purred "hmm when do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 4:14 pm

Greyson nodded and looked at her,"Sorry for scaring you the other day, I didn't mean to."He looked down at his hands, she probably thought he was a monster

The fisherman stopped and went to attend to his ship.Meriola was looking at her tail.He had got her.It wasn't bad but it still hurt her, and they were in the ocean

Hazel broke free from we ball.He pushed at the ground sending her into the air."Yeah that was the plan."She made four walls of rock to protect herself

Henry shirked softly,"Soon."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 4:23 pm

Lily said "you noticed me?" she had gone dumb from the shock. "Is that why you brougth me here?"

Luke turned to her smelling blood.. he made a soft sound and circled around her. His skin was tough enough that the gun had not really done much damage to him... and few beasts would go after a full grown sea serpent. He started herding her to his boat... he had a first aid kit there.

Ruke growled and started chopping at those walls... he was going to make her suffer for this

Ashly laughed "confident aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:05 pm

Greyson rubbed the back of his neck,"Maybe......"He looked at her,hoping she wasn't freaked out

Meriola followed after him,Her tail her.He was onl about half grown but was still small.with her wing quite small any sea creachure would try to go after her

Hazel made new ones every time he broke them.Se got behind on making walls as she was getting dizzy from using all her energy

Henry smirked,"Yes confident and determined."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:11 pm

Lily said "and what do you want with me?"

Luke pushed her close to his boat trying to urge her to get in it.

Ruke kept on working trying to get through to her

Ashly grinned "hmm it just might get you somewhere too."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:42 pm

Greyson looked into her eyes."To keep you save."He to he's her hand and sparks literally went flying,"Mate."He stated

Meriola looked at him,she would jump on there in thisforn but she would NOT shift

Hazel couldn't keep it up any longer.Her shoulder and back was exposed to him

Henry grinned,"Humans like us are perfect for eachother."He stated, not knowing she was a supernatrual
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:50 pm

Lily sucked in her breath as her body was rocked by the feelings of the forced bond.. she pushed at him but had no strength to do so hard

Luke urged her up he slid his body onto the desk falling into a human form "I have a first aid kit here."

Ruke tazzered her again wanting to take her down hard

Ashly's smile waned a little "hmm we just might be." humans... that ws the problem but she in general had no problems with human kind unlike her more... entergetic cousins. Foxes and humans had been togehter for a long time.. take a look at Japan.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:38 pm

Greyson looked at her."It's okay!its okay!"He tried to calm her down

meriola jumped out of the water and onto his boat,still in mermaid form.She refused to shift.She hid behind some boxes

Hazel was extreemly out of energy.She cried out in pain and fell to the ground,covering her side

Henry smiled through the phone
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:45 pm

Lily stared at him "What did you just do to me?"

Luke shrugged and then moved to get hte first aid kit. "I think i have something to help with that fin of yours."

Ruke then dragged her to the basement and tied her up.. his floor and walls were covered with metal and plastics to keep benders contained

Ashly said "so does that mean that you are going to be asking me out on a real date?"
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:21 pm

Greyson looked at her,"I didn't do anything,its fate.You're my mate."

Meriola slithered over to him and let him see her fin

Hazel was limp.She looked at him,eyes barely open,"I didn't choose to be this way you know."

Henry smiled,"I think I might be."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:25 pm

Lily shook her head "you have to have done something... i am human you are a werewolf."

Luke started to tend to the bite "this stuff is waterproof so it should stay on even in the water."

Ruke said "but your kind did choose to attack humans."

Ashly grinned "and i think i might accept."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:38 pm

Greyson played with his fingers,"It comes with behbg a wherewolf."

meriola hissed at him loudly because it stung so bad

Hazel closed her eyes,"But did I attack you?did I hurt anyone?No I didn't.I was forced to be this way....you wouldn't understand."

Henry smiled,"It's a date then.Meet me at the bar tomarrow at eight."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:41 pm

Lily said "So are you even okay with this?"

Luke said "i know it stings but it works."

Ruke said "You broke into my house of your own free will."

Ashly purred "sounds like fun...but i want to do more than just have a few drinks."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:47 pm

Greyson looke at at her,"Of corse I am...I mean your beautiful...."

meriola hissed for a bit more and then stopped when the pain subsided.She snuggled up to him again,he was warm.

Hazel looked at him,"You would too if you haven't eaten in 6 days."

Henry smirked,"Who said we were just having drinks?"
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:51 pm

Lily said "and this is the first real time we have met."

Luke covered her with a blanket "This way no one will see your tail."

Ruke said "ever think of getting an honest job?"

Ashly purred "just want i wanted ot hear."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:55 pm

Greyson looked at her,"Mates automatically feel attracted towards eachother."

meriola purred and Hugged his broad chest.He laid her head on him and close her eyes

hazel opened her eyes,"You think I haven't tried!?No one wants a bender work for them."

Henry purred
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:57 pm

Lily had already figured that out as she was checking him out. "not sure i am happy with it still."

Luke sadi "Can you talk?"

Ruke said "For good reason."

Ashly smirked this was going to be fun
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:13 pm

Greyson was hurt.He looked away,"If you want to reject me...I understand...."

Meriola nodded her head, she didn't like to talk in this form beause her voice was almost hypnotizing

Hazel growled,"Why do you hate us anyways."

Henry smirked through the phone,"I guess I will see you tomarrow."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:15 pm

Lily bit her lip... it felt bad to see his expression like that.. hruting him did not make her feel good... "I just don't understand what is going on."

Luke nodded "I see well talk if you feel like it."

Ruke said "I got my reasons."

Ashly smiled "we will no worries."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg   Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving and taking Little Miss Me and me prpg
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next