Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of the Cage tween me and little miss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

Out of the Cage tween me and little miss Empty
PostSubject: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 9:27 pm

Girls have been captured and sold on the 'black market' for ages but this black market is not like any other as it is a market of supernaturals being sold to private or public zoos. First it was just some odd strays or rouges but now it is getting out of hand as more and disappearing. something needs to stop.

And then basically there is a group of guys who either buy them and get them back to their normal lives again or capture them and get them back. Eventually thy will they to overthrow the black market and the poachers

name:
race:
personality:
crush/date:
pic/ discription:
other:

may add more
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 1:08 pm

name: Lorice Longthinyar
race: werewolf
personality: she is usually pretty calm and easy going but she has a major temper as well. She is protective and a bit mouthy but responds well to flattery. She is hard to please though and takes a bit to impress. She is a bit of a leader but really is only a beta who can fake out an alpha.
crush/date: who you make
pic/ description: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss 31017_luis_royo_2.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0
other:
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:12 pm

name: June lockwood
personality: She is very daring and isn't really afraid of anything.She has a smart mouth and a quick tongue.She isn't afraid to fight to watch out.Though she can be won over by gentle actions but also a man who can put her in line
crush/date: whoever you make

pic/ discription: She has article blue eyes with black hair.She is thick but skinny.Her wolf is all white
other: she is only afraid of oblivian

may add more
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 4:36 pm

name: Yuki Yongling
race: fox demon (nine tailed variety)
personality: he is clever and determined. he has a thick skin and can lay down the law. He is a gentleman as well. He is normally charming and likes giving presents. he is wicked smart though.
crush/date: June
pic/ description:  human (can remove the ears)  Out of the Cage tween me and little miss 12924_464462670273334_1095102271_n-2 trying to decide between this one Out of the Cage tween me and little miss DNwLe1aj2g8or this one Out of the Cage tween me and little miss 182fb3c261899753184626e8de2d7322cca458514b4d6-TqMiWx_fw236
other: he is a linguist.

name: Alicia Wincana
race: witch
personality: she is a bit mysterious and mischievous, she is deceptively stubborn. She likes to get her way but caves a bit under continued high pressure. She actually likes to please others. She is loyal and likes to be catered too. A little romance goes a long way with her.
crush/date: who you make
pic/ description: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss 188a313a01a6bb95295faf3c8f77eher eyes are blue but turn silver when she uses her power also the marks on her back change every so often
other: she is actually scared to death of confined spaces.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 6:09 pm

name: Dashon
race: wizard
personality: He is daring but fun.He isn't afraid to use his powers and practices them often.He will put people in line
crush/date: Alicia
pic/ discription: He had black hair and blue eyes.He is very fit an had an amazin body
other:

Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 7:44 pm

(you going to make one for Lorice?)
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 8:22 pm

name: Kenneth
personality: he is powerful and strong But he loves to play around.He trains with his pack everyday as he will be the new alpha
crush/date: Lorice
pic/ discription: Messy lossley curled hair (brown) with blue eyes
other:

Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 8:24 pm

should we make a captor pair or just use whatever we need and how should we start?
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 8:45 pm

we could just make up character names and go with them because they sent really important
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 9:12 pm

okay then lets go that.. starting up hte rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the Cage tween me and little miss
Page 1 of 1