Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of the Cage tween me and little miss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

Out of the Cage tween me and little miss Empty
PostSubject: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 9:45 pm

here is our place ot rp. We will start before they are caught
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:33 pm

you can start
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:12 pm

Lorice was out in the woods near her land running in her wolf form.

Alica was busy working in her guarden humming happily

Yuki was busy talking to the two others about dealing with the poachers.

Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:14 pm

June was by a small pond stopping ringer a drink of water before she went to rest in a small clearing.She was in her wolf form, all white with one blue eye and one black eye.

Dashon was in a meeting with other males, talking about the poachers

Kenneth was also at the meeting, he had seen them take another girl
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:31 pm

Lorice kept on running. She was having fun she had no idea that pochers were in the area. She was just ahving a good run and was going after a deer.

Alica was still working in her garden. She was just having fun collecting her sage

Yuki said "do we know where they are?"
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:37 pm

June got her drink and headed to the clearing.She laid down and let the sun beat on her fur.It wasn't until she heard footsteps thatse sat up and twitched her ears

Dashing looked around, he didn't know

Kenneth spoke up,"They were by the river this morning, took another one."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:55 pm

Lorice did not hear anything and soon had her deer and was eating.

Alica still kept on working. She then went intside to work on making some salves.

Yuki sighed "again.. why can't we catch them? Is it really that hard. are they ghosts or something?"
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:48 pm

June was then attacked by three men.One of them injected her with something as the others started beating her.June howled at the top of her lungs, then tried to get away

Dashon thought, why couldn't they catch them?

Kenneth thought aswell,"Maybe they're masking their sents....or have other super naturals working for them"
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:57 pm

Lorice thought she heard somthing but really it must be nothing.. she ketp on eating her deer unknowing that hte deer had a drug in its system that was already at work.

Alica just kept on working

Yuki sighed "Well lets get hunting my tails says they are still here."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:02 am

June was beaten until she was bloody and halfway uncauntious.Se was forced to shift back into her human form and was put into a sack.The men started taking her away, looking around.

Kenneth and Dashon nodded and went to go hunting for them
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:10 am

Lorice managed to finish the deer and went about 60 yards before collapsing and falling unconscious to the sound of people moving in

Alica still was without problems.

Yuki was on the move.. his gut told him to check the river... and was heading right to where June ahd been
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:13 am

June was now being dragged under a tree and covored with leaves as the men went to go get another girl.What they didn't do was watch out for the trail of blood leading right to her

Kenneth stopped and looked around,he smelt something odd.He followed the sent to where te deer first was

deshon followed the group
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:29 am

Lorice was out but still in wolf form. She was not able to defend herself though.

Alica heard a knock on her door and went to answer it only to get shot and to fall.... the only thing she saw was a man... with a mask holding a tranc gun

Yuki smelled the blood and followed the trail to June and he moved to safe her at once
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 7:12 am

June was breathing shallowly in the bag but tried to mind link anyone she could, it wouldn't work

Dashon heard a very faint gunshot and looked around.He went towards the sound

Kenneth followed the scent of the deer and smelled poison.He started towards the poison

Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:51 am

Yuki found her and started to pick her up lettign he rout of the bag

Alica was out and collapsed in her won house

Lorice was out and being put in a cage.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:08 am

June looked dead.She was covored in blood and limp.

Dashon went towards the sound, runnin on his toes now.He would stop them

Kenneth had found her, and the hunters.He hid in a tree with a gun.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:15 am

Yuki used a tails power to help heal her as he took her off

Alica was thrown into a sack and carried off

Lorice was moved onto a truck and taken off
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:31 am

June wouldn't see straight but she did see him,"Help?"She asked very softly

Dashon saw them and followed behind, hiding in shrubs and bushes

Kenneth thought quickly and shot the gun, shooting their tire flat
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:56 am

Yuki said "I am Yuki and I am here to help you.' he charried her off somewhere safe.

Alice was dragged away. She had no idea what had happend to her

Lorice was slammed as the truck stopped and they went to figure out what happened
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 4:00 pm

June was limp in his arms and loosing blood fast.She started to get lost

Dashon just followed behind them, thinking how he could help the girl

Kenneth shot both of the men and ran to the truck. He Opened the door and found her.He picked her up,"Talk to me.Whats your name."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 4:03 pm

Yuki used his tails magic to stop the bleeding and then stanched the wound before taking her off falling inot his nine tailed fox form and moving fast. He covered up all hte blood trail

Alica was in a sack and being charired a ways... but unknown ot her captors the resident magic was taking hold and the stone carvings around her house came alive and started to attack.

Lorice was still in wolf form. she whimpered a she stirled a little
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 5:13 pm

June snuggled into him as she mumbled before passing out,"Warm...warm.Safe."

When the carvings attacked Dashon attacked aswell using his majic

Kenneth looked at her,"Right.Shift quickly."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 6:55 pm

Yuki nodded "yes you are safe now." he kept on running hard

the carvings attacked all they thought had hurt their master... but the kidnappers were getting the worst of it.

lorice said "can't too tired."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 8:37 pm

June was literally passed out.Her body limp

Dashon just battles her kidnappers until they were all passed out.

Kenneth nodded and gifted.He picked her up in his mouth my the scruff on we neck and ran off with her.He ran fast and hard to his pack doctor
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 8:44 pm

Yuki made it back to their hideaway and went back to finish patching her up..putting ice on her wounds and bound the rest. He was worried about her

Alica was still out. Hte only reason the carvings worked at all was because that spell was residual. But now the carvings were shattered but they had done a good job.

Lorice just hung limp. She was without defense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the Cage tween me and little miss
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next