Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of the Cage tween me and little miss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Draca
Admin
Draca

Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:55 pm

Yuki sighed. this did not sound good but he nodded following her

Alica was shaking "she growled at me... those are huge teeth."

Lorice covered him up and left again
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:03 pm

June walked to the alphas door and knocked.The alpha male, Grey, opened the door,"Where have you been?Three rogue sightings and your running off, your going to kill someone else."June looked down,"I was in trouble, but my mate saved me."The alpha looked at her,"You always need saving don't you."With thy he shoved her aside and went out the door.June kept her head down as she glanced at Yuki.

Dashon crawled her in his arms,"I know I'm sorry.She is declawed though."

Kenneth was now dead asleep
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:09 pm

Yuki was actually getting a bit mad... "Have you been missing any females of your back.. hunters are here slavers one and all."

Alica said "still strong enough to hurt me."

Lorice went inside and napped
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 8:03 am

The alpha turned and snapped at him,"Have haven't lost any females that DESERVE to be in this pack."With that a woman with all red hair and all red eyes walked out of the room and snapped at the alpha male,"GREY STOP!You know they would never approve of this."The alpha growled lowly before stalking off.The alpha female eyes then turned an icy blue an her hair turned white."June I'm very sorry....is this your mate?"The alpha female was very nice to her.June had her head down but nodded

Dashon rocked her softly,"She won't hurt you, I promise."

Kenneth stayed asleep until it started raining.Then he was awake and scratching at her door
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 1:42 pm

Yuki said "Yes I am her mate... waht has he done that was so worng?"

Alcia said "She sounded like she might."

Lorice had a pourch he could be under and was deeply asleep. The dogs piled under the porches.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:33 pm

June kept her head down in submission.The alpha female spoke,"Come inside and let me get you some tea."She said, not telling him yet

Dashon sighed,"I know but she doesn't bite."

Kenneth whined and crawled in with the dogs
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:44 pm

Yuki nodded shrugggig "fien with me." he went in

Alica said "She looked like she would

Lorice heard him finally and sighed letting them all into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 5:45 pm

The alpha female led them into the living room and passed out tea."Again I'm very sorry about my mate.You know he gets a little touchy when.....you know."The alpha female started.June nodded,"So you're mates now?I'm expecting some pups soon."June looked at her,"Glendaaaaaa,"She whined.Te alpha female was like her second mother.But there would be pups

Dashon sighed softly,"Lets get some breakfast."He stood

Kenneth rushed into the kitchen, wet and shaking

Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:00 pm

Yuki looked at her... "So is it just that June told me that I should not get upset if she is not treated well."

Alica nodded "okay.. " She started feeling better.

Lorice said "her is a towl.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 7:06 pm

June looked at him,"It's a long story."The alpha spoke again,"But I'm sure we have time to tell it."

Dashon let her downstairs but then went back upstairs to get Nymia.Because she had acted up Dashon put a big dress on her, she hated it.

Kenneth just rubbed aginst It in his wolf form.It was fun hanging with other dogs
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:11 am

Yuki looked at June "Should I know this story?"

Alica was not sure dressing up the tiger was helping

Lorice just sighed and gave up
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 4:35 pm

June nodded,"Yeah.Okay."

Dashon went downstairs and Nymia was pouting.She scratched at the dress, but was being s
good.She rubbed aginst Alica and purred

Kenneth laid down with the other dogs
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 5:10 pm

Yuki looked at the alpha "then I have time then."

Alica was surpised by the attitude change

Lorice moved in to her room and slept
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 8:11 pm

The alpha female nodded and started,"Alright.Fove years ago we had a great battle between the rouges and our pack.June's parets, the betas of our pack, and June were being chased.He mother told June to stay inside a tree grunt that mad been carved out.After a nit of crying and arguing she agreed and her mother and father were found a mile off.They were beaten to death each se they wouldn't tell the rouges where June was."June spoke up, crying already,"I'm gonna wait outside"She couldn't handle the story again.She went to walk out os the alpha could continue.

Nymia sat at her feet and 'talked' ,wanting the dress off

Kenneth scrambled up the stairs and in his wolf form jumped in the bed with her and cuddled up to her
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 8:14 pm

Yuki said "So you because she was wanted and not given up you blaim her for her parents death." his voice was cold

Alica pet the tiger

Lorice was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 9:10 pm

June left.The alpha talked again,"I don't blame her, others do.Anyways, June came back an told the alpha that her parets were dead.The alpha went on a rampage, they were his best friends.He blames her for her parents deaths.Because he is the alpha male many of the pack members agree with him.I however do not.Her parents worked very hard to save her, so I try to keep her safe now.I see you keep her safe as well..."She looked away,"Her parents were good wolves, very good wolves.That's why everyone picks on her, they say SHE killed her parents to save herself."

Nymia rubbed aginst her, trying to shake the dress off

Kenneth fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:07 pm

Yuki just about exploding "Then we must blame all cubs for the loose of their mother when she dies protecting them." his voice hissed out soudning dangrious. "We must then blaim all chicks for the lose of their father... that makes no sense... if she could have saved them she would have... your alpha is foolish to blaim the child for obeying her parents wish.. he does not stand by their memory well." his tails burst out all nine of them thashed "if he lays harm upon her I will destroy this pack root and branch." he warned "I will end this cycle... before she is destroyed. I will nto harm innocents nor women adn children nor those who flee from me nor ones that mean no harm to her but all the rest will fall if they harm her."

Alica said "She really hates that dress."

Lorice was still out
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:13 pm

The alpha female looked at him,sighing."She tried to district herself a couple times, to be with them."She got mind linked,"Alphad meeting, I have to go.I give you permission to beat anyone who harms her in any way.If you have problems, come to me."Then she left.June was down the hall, already getting picked on.A male about her age pulled harshly in her hair,"You're parents should have let you die."Another male joined in,"aw poor June!Who's gonna save you now!?"They laughed as her eyes started to water

Dashon got them food."Yeah.she knows when she is bad, she gets this put on."Nymia roared as she gave up with the dress

Kenneth woke up the next morning.

Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:53 pm

Yuki suddenly went full fox but controled his size so he fit in the place and used his power to light foxfires aroudn the boys and just seemed to appear "I belive you are picking on my mate for being loved by her parents.. and it seems your parents forgot to teach you manors." he said in a cold voice "And I will make up for their lack." he smacked them with his tail clubbing them both "And I just got permission needed or not to do whatever I want with you rude boys."

Alica siad "well she seems to hate it enough."

Lorice was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:58 pm

June moved so her back was to the wall.She seemed quite satisfied, but still depressed.The boys sneered at him but hurried away.June's head and nose was bleeding.It was heal in a couple of hours though

Dashon set the food on the table and put mean in my miss bowl,"Yeah she does.Se has to wear it all day now, and lucky for her, we are going out."

Kenneth shifted and went to shower
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:08 pm

Yuki moved over to her and nuzzled her. "I think I need to teach your pack manors.. and how to show proper respect for my mate." he said "you would do much better living in my fox clan we woudl treat you properly as a true mate of a Ninetailed fox." he seemed to smile "in my clan you would have honor, prestige and respect and I will make this one do so to if I must." he licked her bleeding wounds "I am sorry I was so slow."

Alica nodded "um we are?" she paused at that

Lorice woke up after that.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:17 pm

June leaned into his tongue,"its alright."She whispered,"I wanna go to your clan, it ses dryer than here."She leaned into him as she she smiled softly.

Dashon nodded,"I have to get more meat for her, and get a few things."

Kenneth got out of the shower .He had a towel around his waist and his hair was dripping wet."Morning..."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:22 pm

Yuki said "But I think you will find things strange there... But I can take you there if you want." The fox clan was actually siturated in a different demention though the Fox Mirror.

Alica nodded "um then I will go with you."

Lorice looked at him and flushed just a little "um... hey."
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Me

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 6:00 am

June nodded,"I want to go there,"

Dashon nodded

Kenneth smiled softly,"Hey."He got some boxers and sweat pants and went back into the bathroom to dry off and change.After he did he came back out
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 2:44 pm

Yuki said "then lets go there."

Alica hurriged to follow him

Lorice sighed.. he looked like he was making himself at home at her home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Cage tween me and little miss   Out of the Cage tween me and little miss - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the Cage tween me and little miss
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next