Eternity Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an rp website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ak95

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 3:50 pm

Lynn went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack that the fridge was stocked with. She also saw whip cream, strawberries and hot fudge.. She laughed to herself.

Fell smiled and wrote a little as he heard her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 3:57 pm

Ryan smiled wondering what hse thought of this roleplay now

Serenity soon was playing agian this time the penio and laughing as she sang happily
Back to top Go down
https://eternitydragon.forumotion.com
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 5:19 pm

Lynn sat on a chair, watching the outside of the cabin.

Fell smiled and went bak down to silently watch her.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 5:22 pm

Ryan got a drink and noticed all the goodies.. this might be very fun

Serenity laughed Pursha was curled right next to her as seh played
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 5:57 pm

Lynn bit her lip, wondering how long they had been there.

Fell smiled softly and watched.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 6:03 pm

Ryan had the unlamate pass in other words if he wanted to stay here for 4 days he could. still he did keep track and they had only been here for an hour. But if she liked this enough he was well considering taking her to special places to play

Serenity finished her song and pet the cat
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 6:36 pm

Lynn relaxed, liking the synthetic sun.

Fell stepped over to her " that was beautiful.."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 6:40 pm

Ryan moved over to her dropping a paper 'we can stay a long as we like but if you grow bored we can explore elsewhere' then lay back as well

Serenity smiled "thanks.. i was a music major.. and was even called a genues.. i liked to compose too but when mom and dad died... my brother said 'Music does not make a living. go find something real to do.' and i was forced to quit. and he made sure i got so broke i had to sell my intruments before he offered to help." she sighed "I missed playing so much. and it is hard to write without playing some."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 7:36 pm

Lynn smiled, she liked this place. She closed her eyes.

Fell nodded " well If you would like to get back into that I can help you get in touch with people.."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 7:44 pm

Ryan smiled dropping a second note 'i also own some beachside property '

Serenity looked like he had hit her in the good way yet at the same time like she wanted to kiss him. She restrained herself not sure he would be okay with her public display. Her voice shook as she tried to speak but no works really came out.. so she just nodded enterjeticly. This decicion to be his sub was turning out teh bet the best idea she had ever had.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 8:18 pm

Lynn looked up surprised and smiled, she wanted to go there also at some point.

Fell smiled " you of course would have to work on it on your days off and the spare time I give you through out the other days.."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 8:43 pm

Ryan said "So game with that? We can test other things and places we might enjoy."

Serenity nodded "No problem with that.. i am just glad i will be able to play at all."
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 8:55 pm

Lynn nodded " what ever you want to do.." She said submissively.

Fell smiled and kissed her softly " you have a beautiful voice.."
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 9:48 pm

Ryan said "Well that is the perfect sub answer but i like my sub having a good time... so imput helps.. a sub having a good times responds much better to whatever i through at them." and to be honest he enjoyed spoiling his subs Lynn in particular. He wanted her to look back at the time with him with fondness and if she was in need of the money again that hse could seriously consider contracting with him again.. it was an ego thing

Serenity smiled "Thank you... I will sing for you when you wish it." She had another offer and bit her lip "If any of your characters are musical i know alot about the music and types and can help be an information sourse."

(mind you she might know but i SURE don't )
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 9:55 pm

Lynn bit her lip " I like it here for now.." She said, liking there little play here and wanted to see how he approached her.

Fell smiled " I would enjoy that very much.." He said, petting Pursha.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 10:02 pm

Ryan nodded "now back to teh play..." he changed gears and got two drinks and offered her one "Thirsty?"

Serenity grinned "i think i would too." she wanted to pay him back he was giving her a way to reclaim her life.. and with the money he was giving her was going to make it possible for her to try going to music school and to live again and he was allowing her instuments and even tutors.. letting him use her knowlage flet like she was pretty much UNDERPAYING him even when she was giving him her body to use.
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 10:09 pm

Lynn smiled " thank you.."

Fell smiled and kissed her again, sliding his hand into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 10:43 pm

Ryan said "Thought you might be..." he tried to figure what would get what he wanted and not just demand it

Serenity kissed him back.. her arms moving aroudn him... her obdy soft accepting
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 10:57 pm

Lynn smiled and sipped her drink, looking at him. She wondered how he would approach this.

Fell kissed her softly and heatedly.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 12:25 am

Ryan eyed her thinking on what would work. This was harder than he had thought. then he had a brainwave. "mind if i skinny dip some?" he headed to the water "alwasys used to when i was a kid."

Serenity kissed him back the same way loving this
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 12:27 am

Lynn shrugged " free country.." She said.

Fell pulled her up into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 12:43 am

Ryan said "Thanks." he quickly stripped and headed in the water swimming "Feel free to join me. it feels great." now what to do from here

Serenity folded in his lap farily easily
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 12:49 am

Lynn had admired held butt. She smiled and watched him. After a while she got up and took off her dress, in her bikini and started to get in. The lights slowly started to dim as the role playing day was setting.

Fell kissed her and held her hips, pulling her to slowly grind on him.
Back to top Go down
Draca
Admin
Draca

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 10:21 am

Ryan grinned as he watched her undress. this idea just might work

Serenity shuddered growing heated again as she grinded back
Back to top Go down
ak95

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 10:32 am

Lynn didn't get totally naked, still had her bikini on.

Fell groaned, nipping at her lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca   Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chain of Command--ak95 and Draca
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next